• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Somebody wish Prataman well

vincenttan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Former President, very low profile... so low that not may people express their concern of his well being.

Best wishes for Nathan

I AM glad to learn that former president S R Nathan has been discharged from hospital ("Former president Nathan discharged from hospital"; Monday).

For park visitors like me who frequented East Coast Park a few years ago when Mr Nathan was in good health, we were delighted whenever we had the privilege of meeting him walking there in the morning with a few security officers in tow.

We would readily greet him, "Good morning, Mr President", and he would respond in a very friendly and unpretentious manner.

I am sure many of us miss seeing him there these days, but we will always remember him as a nice, humble president who loves East Coast Park as much as we do.

Singapore can't afford another wake in this SG50.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Former President, very low profile... so low that not may people express their concern of his well being.

Best wishes for Nathan

I am sure many of us miss seeing him there these days, but we will always remember him as a nice, humble president who loves East Coast Park as much as we do.

I fuck your mother and father.
there are many more men and ladies who are humble , friendly and unpretentious. they also go to east coast park,

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Best wishes for Nathan

I AM glad to learn that former president S R Nathan has been discharged from hospital ("Former president Nathan discharged from hospital"; Monday).

For park visitors like me who frequented East Coast Park a few years ago when Mr Nathan was in good health, we were delighted whenever we had the privilege of meeting him walking there in the morning with a few security officers in tow.

We would readily greet him, "Good morning, Mr President", and he would respond in a very friendly and unpretentious manner.

http://www.straitstimes.com/premium/forum-letters/story/best-wishes-nathan-20150506

Phillip Tan Fong Lip... another PAP porlumpar scum.

His letter to the ST Forum in 2012.

(SG Hard Truth, a notorious PAP IB site)

http://www.sghardtruth.com/2012/01/...e-when-necessary-ministerial-salaries-review/

Appreciate good work and criticise when necessary Ministerial Salaries Review)

A brave new world in Singapore politics will be ushered in now that the Prime Minister has accepted the recommendations by the committee to review ministerial salaries (‘Ministers’ starting pay cut to less than $1 million'; yesterday). Clearly, it will be the first time ministers are given a ‘substantial discount’ off their pay only to prove they are really passionate to serve the nation.

With more reasonable pay, the Government may win more electoral support.

Conversely, if the public remains largely unappreciative, political talent may be disheartened and their performance adversely affected.

If the latter prevails, the quality of the present Government may suffer and potential talent may shy away from politics.

I urge Singaporeans to be reasonable and appreciative when ministers do their job well and criticise them only when it is warranted.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You would think that these sycophants would be delighted with queueing up for hours at the Parliament House to ogle at a coffin, a day trip to the Istana, and various frivolous rituals associated with a state funeral.

Nathan, please die quickly and join your Syonan-To comrade in hell.

And once you are dead, there remains one more who must die, preferably painfully.

tanakow

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the prataman were to spit on him, he would think that it is holy water.

Best wishes for Nathan

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
If they decide to burn Nathan when he dies, how can they tell he is done? After all, he already got the charcoal colour.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I find him very rude.

I shouted Prataman and he ignored me....KNN.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
he got health problem yet he got the cheek to provide clean bill of health hoping that PAP approve him of a third term.........

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I, PAPSMEARER, hereby do wish PRATAMAN well on his way to hell.

Well said !
I have added to your reputation points :biggrin:
Hope Harry and $4 million dollar ribbon cutter will regroup in Hell to be tekan by JBJ , Lim Chin Siong , David Marshall etc ...

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Best wishes for Nathan

here is an example of a PAP ball-carrying sinkie loser.