• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fernvale peasants held ransom by vindictiam. "i will tear down fernvale point!"

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am certain that the grassroots leaders have already fanned out to explain the residents the rationale behind the redevelopment. I am sure the in the long run, the residents of fernvale will see the wisdom of this redevelopment.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sir, in the long run, we're all dead.

I am certain that the grassroots leaders have already fanned out to explain the residents the rationale behind the redevelopment. I am sure the in the long run, the residents of fernvale will see the wisdom of this redevelopment.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sir, in the long run, we're all dead.

In the long run, I hope all opposition parties will close down on their own accord. They, along with all voters, should understand that no force in this universe can bring down PAP. PAP will rule Singapore forever.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yeah, right. Fat chance. I would call in CPIB to investigate ...opps, it will make no difference. Cover up.