• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you think he is an exceptional PM?

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
So far I don't see any evidence yet!

21nii60.png

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I find it exceptionally insensitive to say , " if we just want to be as good as our neighbours, habis liao (die already)" .

Try going over to your neighbours house and repeat the same statement-I'm sure it will hurt their feelings deeply .

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I find it exceptionally insensitive to say , " if we just want to be as good as our neighbours, habis liao (die already)" .

Try going over to your neighbours house and repeat the same statement-I'm sure it will hurt their feelings deeply .

Lee Hsien Loong has very low EQ, remember that 'free smoke and pork soup' dig at China? :wink:

http://everythingalsocomplain.com/2013/04/03/pm-lee-joking-about-pork-soup/

Without his father, this imbecile would have never made it in politics, much less become the PM. :kma:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You have to read it in its proper context... He is not demeaning our neighbouring countries.. He is saying that we are not as big a country as our neighbours and so we have to be exceptional. No choice... If we are just as good as our neighbours, we cannot survive. Why ? Because we do not have any natural resources ; we have only our people as our resource and that number is only 5M compared with our neighbours who have 10x, 20x and 50x more people resources. So, our people must be exceptional in order to be able to compete well.

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I advice Pinkyboy to bite the bullet. Challenge Amos to a boxing match. MMA also can. I suspect Pinkyboy will be the underdog.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I advice Pinkyboy to bite the bullet. Challenge Amos to a boxing match. MMA also can. I suspect Pinkyboy will be the underdog.

That was already a Reddyboy that challenged amos to a fight. I tot amos will put up a fierce challenge like in the video where he was really powderfool .. like a dragon-slayer .....now i know.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
He is one person Singapore can do without. If not for his father he would not have been the youngest general or an officer at all. Exceptional? My dog's ability to prevent neighbour cat's coming into my property is more exceptional than Lee Hsien Loong letting in so many shitskins come in.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He may not be exceptional depending on how you define exceptional ... but the system in Singapore has helped the country grow from 3rd world to first world standards. We have gathered recognition from all over the world despite our smallness of a nation.

To a certain extent, his father , LKY had done much of the work.. laying the foundations and building upon it carefully over the last 50 years. Nevertheless, his job is no less lighter as he faces a very different challenge today from his father's times. Is the economy doing well... is the people living and working well together ? Is our future bright ? That will be the marks of exceptional leadership.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why hasnt Pinkygirl directed one if his many jiakliaobee ministers in PMO to handle a harmless 16 yr old man?

Because those useless dogs know that deep down inside they are no match for Amos Yee's eloquence mano e mano, especially when Amos was actually speaking the truth.

jw5

Loyal
According to Wooden Goh, his family is exceptional, but no mention of him as an exceptional PM. :wink:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You got to be kidding, Amos could not even defend himself from a person who slap him, you want him to box with an ARTILLERY OFFICER? even pillow fight, AMOS will not win....a mismatch...a humiliation for all mankind, MAN... boy who can't win a PINKY...sad state of affair in this cunty! :mad:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Because those useless dogs know that deep down inside they are no match for Amos Yee's eloquence mano e mano, especially when Amos was actually speaking the truth.

You are mistaken.... why waste time ? This small guy only talks big and vulgar ... what else can he do to change Singaporeans' lives ? His parents don't even care .., why would you think the govt bother to handle him ? You must be real naive to think that amos can bring down the PAP ...

But you see... when he was slapped, the govt spoke up for him, saying it was wrong for anyone ( no matter how pissed one gets with his posting ) to take law into his own hand. It shows that the incident has nothing to do with the PAP.