• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Amos Is A Hero

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see leegal corruption, cronyism, crowded buses, mrt breakdowns, inadequate hospital beds, faked foreign talents, lawlessness, social disorder, unhappiness, affective divide, increased suicide rate, many qualified singaporeans are underemployed, high cost of living.

This issue of foreign trash who secured jobs in the civil service and other private enterprises with bogus and worthless academic qualifications is extremely serious and so far, no minister has publicly said a word about it.

Is the Govt efficiently run and able to function with the bogeymen in the civil service? Will the country be ruined if these bogus foreigners are not deported?

Typically, the pappies would just say sinkies are xenophobic.

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who cried like a baby?

LKY cried

Agree, Amos is a hero. He's only sixteen yet he has so much conviction and guts to speak up and stand up for his beliefs even when that means going to jail for it.

LKY cried because he didn't want to leave Malaysia, he had looked down at Singapore's small size and didn't want independence. According to Toh Chin Chye, LKY had cried a few times in front of reporters, not only that TV clip.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That assailant is a bully and a coward. Why did he have to run away after attacking that kid? A hero would not have run off like a blue arse fly.

Agree that the assailant is a bully and coward. I hope the law deals with such bullies. I also hope that Amos sues him

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The incident showed that Amos is not a violent kid. He may have the gift of a "fast and furious" mouth but he is not violent. Any other kid of his age would be likely to strike back at his attacker.

I agree..Amos is intelligent and not violent unlike the man who hit his eye

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Probation will not come with unreasonable conditions such as no posting or blogging on political matters? If these conditions are accepted it will mean that the PAP has succeeded in re-imposing a climate of fear. That is their objective.

The best scenario would be for him to reject the probation AND for Sinkie youths to, in sympathy, upload an avalanche of anti-LKY anti-PAP videos, blogs, etc onto the Internet. That will teach the PAP a lesson. In other places, like say Hong Kong, these youths will suddenly turn up at police stations all over the territory at the same time and surrender themselves for committing the same crime as Amos. The police will be taken by surprise, not enough space to detain them even temporarily, no choice but to release all without charge. Otherwise, it is a lost cause and daft and ball-less Sinkies will have to accept their fate of being screwed by the PAP for eternity.

it will be interesting to know how the court will decide

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The youths in sinkieland are an unique breed unlike their counterparts in Hong Kong. They like to mug books, hang out with buddies to chill out, going on dates, play computer games but as for politicking, they are wholly boh-chap, boh-hue.

You want kids in sinkieland to go on a rampage against the pappies or the Govt? Dream on.

don't be surprised the young adults will cause pap's demise

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It also means that I cannot rely on them to defend my family and property in times of war, even though I have already paid my dues in terms of tax and NS. Therefore, I have been right all along to avoid Sinkies and UPGRADE to a First World place with First World people and First World ATTITUDES. :rolleyes:

defending SG is the job of the govt. The govt cant take care of foreigners, neglect Singaporeans and expect singaporeans to defend and die for SG in a war

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This issue of foreign trash who secured jobs in the civil service and other private enterprises with bogus and worthless academic qualifications is extremely serious and so far, no minister has publicly said a word about it.

Is the Govt efficiently run and able to function with the bogeymen in the civil service? Will the country be ruined if these bogus foreigners are not deported?

This is a very serious matter

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree, Amos is a hero. He's only sixteen yet he has so much conviction and guts to speak up and stand up for his beliefs even when that means going to jail for it.

Thank you for speaking up for Amos who is fighting for Singaporeans

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Typically, the pappies would just say sinkies are xenophobic.

the pap must come out to renounce fake qualifications and charge foreigners who give false declarations

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the pap must come out to renounce fake qualifications and charge foreigners who give false declarations

No way they will do that.

This will upset the property market, which will in turn affect GDP, which will in turn affect ministers' pay increase.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No way they will do that.

This will upset the property market, which will in turn affect GDP, which will in turn affect ministers' pay increase.

The pap must do the right thing instead of just thinking of money.

if the motivation of a govt is just to make money, it's very easy for that govt. Just increase taxes, impose levies and ignore the well being of the citizens. That's what the pap has been doing for the last 15 years. Look at the damage and misery the pap has inflicted on Singaporeans

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The pap must do the right thing instead of just thinking of money.

if the motivation of a govt is just to make money, it's very easy for that govt. Just increase taxes, impose levies and ignore the well being of the citizens. That's what the pap has been doing for the last 15 years. Look at the damage and misery the pap has inflicted on Singaporeans

right thing does not seems to be a thing for the PAP now... they are wrong weekly.. and it can progress to daily...

I am enjoying how PAP is destroying themselves now..wahahahhaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

PAP get someone to slap Amos ( till now still dunno who that slapper is), and now they Banned TRS... come on PAP..don't disappoint me..keep on going.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
right thing does not seems to be a thing for the PAP now... they are wrong weekly.. and it can progress to daily...

I am enjoying how PAP is destroying themselves now..wahahahhaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

PAP get someone to slap Amos ( till now still dunno who that slapper is), and now they Banned TRS... come on PAP..don't disappoint me..keep on going.

You make good points. I can see how pap has gone into a self destruct mode.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Today is the pre-trial Conference. Will PAP and AGC have the courage to continue to keep Amos in remand should he refuse to accept bail conditions?

This case is getting ridiculous and makes LHL a laughing stock

Last edited: