• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How SInkieland can learn from NZ to reject shitkin and false degree

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why Can’t Asians Find Work In NZ?

Continuing in our series of Migrant Tales – first hand immigrant stories about life in New Zealand, taken from locations around the net.

Today’s tale is taken from a pro-NZ, for profit, emigration forum, in it the Indian poster tells of the enormous difficulties he has had trying to find skilled employment in IT in New Zealand.

Unfortunately he is not alone in experiencing this problem and there are many Asian engineers, accountants and doctors who have no option other than to drive cabs or run corner shops in New Zealand as there is little other work available to them.

The situation has got so bad that some countries have warned their nationals about the risks they face by migrating to New Zealand believing there to be work available to them: “Philippines consul-general Emilie Shi says Immigration New Zealand is not doing enough to warn would-be applicants about the difficulties of finding a job or telling them that Kiwis will be given preference by employers.”

For background read our blogs “Philippines Warns Citizens About Work to Residence Scheme“, “Migrants Changing Names to Get Jobs” and Skilled Migrants Drive Taxis to Survive

Here is the Tale:

“Hi,

I am a New Zealand Permanent Resident and would like to have your feedback regarding my situation.

I am a IT Professional with 9 years work experience.

I had migrated to New Zealand from India in June 2001 and stayed in New Zealand for 3 years and 9 months. I left New Zealand in late February 2005.

I have worked in 2 IT Companies in Wellington.

During the period from January 2003 – February 2005, i applied for lot of IT jobs through SEEK.co.nz & other online job sites and went for lot of interviews, but i was rejected.

As a result, i suffered huge financial loss & my time was wasted.

I returned to India in late February 2005 and i recieved job offers.

I have applied for job positions in New Zealand from India but i have been rejected.

My skill set is in huge demand, but since January 2003 – Present, i have not recieved a single job offer from a New Zealand Company.

I would like to know the reason why i have not recieved a single job offer from a New Zealand Company since the last 8 years.

Is it because New Zealand is a racist country ?

I think their attitude towards Asians is lethargic & not good.

They just don’t care.

I had to save money and then come to New Zealand.

But now everything has gone down the drain.

I would like to know who will compensate me for the financial loss that i have suffered.

So much time was wasted…

I would like to have your feedback on this.

…I think that i am not getting hired in New Zealand because i am from an Asian Country…. In India, i recieve job offers. New Zealand is a very expensive place. I had wasted 2 years and 2 months looking for a job there.

When i came to New Zealand, i had very high hopes, but now everything is finished….

If they are not willing to hire people from Asia, then why do they say that Asians are welcome to work in New Zealand…

I suffered huge financial loss as a result…. So who will compensate me for this ?….

http://e2nz.org/migrant-stories/chapter-4/why-cant-asians-find-work-in-nz/

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This kind of thing need to learn meh..? Reject just reject.. Rejection need to learn?
It is the PAP ulterior motive and selfish agenda to allow such thing to happen.. It is not that they dunno how to reject.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This kind of thing need to learn meh..? Reject just reject.. Rejection need to learn?
It is the PAP ulterior motive and selfish agenda to allow such thing to happen.. It is not that they dunno how to reject.

KNN, ICA jiak liao bee.

Dunno why the take in Foreign Trash like you. Jiu hu Kia Tonychat!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thumbnail-white-paper.jpg

^
Sinkieland has a quota to meet and a tight schedule to follow.

All FTs with dubious qualifications are welcome. Especially Indians from India, a valuable trade partner of Sinkieland.

Remember, Tan Chuan-Jin would never lie to you. Singaporeans always cum first, the Fare Consideration Framework ensures than Sinkies get to enjoy plenty of citizenship-related privileges, for example, NS. :wink:

xqfH1eE.gif