• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore ChioBu to motorbike from Singapore to Mount Everest

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't deviate subject and copy my post. I never asked you to stay, I asked you to fcuk off. I only welcome and make you stay so that you can continue to provide us entertainment as resident clown and cannon fairy with your Jack Ass moronic posts.

Cheers Bogan LOL
hahhaha. you are very angry judging from the way you post repeatedly trying to defend yourself. this is a straight giveaway of a weak, insecure, born loser personality/mind. I have proven to myself and to you YOUR REAL nature. HAHAHHAHA. I AM REALLY ENJOYING YOUR POSTS AND RANTING. hhahhahahhh. enough said. hahhaahhah really good to trap you into revealing your born loser personality. anybody worth his salt would just keep quiet and not bark like a mad dog. hahahhhaha

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahhaha. you are very angry judging from the way you post repeatedly trying to defend yourself. this is a straight giveaway of a weak, insecure, born loser personality/mind. I have proven to myself and to you YOUR REAL nature. HAHAHHAHA. I AM REALLY ENJOYING YOUR POSTS AND RANTING. hhahhahahhh. enough said. hahhaahhah really good to trap you into revealing your born loser personality. anybody worth his salt would just keep quiet and not bark like a mad dog. hahahhhaha

Angry? Come on Freudian slip again? who was pwned big time? And now full gear in defensive mode.

Cheers Bogan

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
sorry, i don't agree with what ever shit you canon fairy too..

please don't pull me to your side... i am here to bash all sinkie behaviour... including you.

You enjoy life in whatever dream world you created, that is your problem, not mine.. leave me alone.

sorry to disappoint you BUT nobody here needs to take your side, least of all a small fry like you with a poor antisocial personality and deluded sense of persecution. I only concur with your points whacking xebay and sinkies that's all. my detailed posts were independent views all along directed att xebay and the 3 stooges. who needs your consent or approval? you are not the gatekeeper here so don't overglority your self. this is not some childish children game of taking sides . No need to overglorify yourself as you are below me and I have never need to take anybody sides or kowtow to anyone since the first day I posts in this forum. Like I told xebay, whether you believe in me or not is not of his or your business to comment so long as I enjoy doing it. lastly don't assume everyone here is a sinkie. I might not be a sinkie. anyway it is none of your business what my nationality is. what I do or comment on in this forum is MY right and nobody can do anything about it. absolutely nothing. This is a free world. get this basic point right. hahhahhaha

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Numero Uno, you can't even get lowly Tonychat to support you ha ha, want to laugh at me. Cannon Fairy is the biggest joke of the century!!!!
hahaha. who needs his support. you obviously don't know italian. i only agree with his views whacking you, like seeing two mad dogs slug it out. what a show. hahhaha . please spare me the childishness. you talk like a small kid in a playground, taking sides like in a children game, etc.
From the way you speak i know you are a novice blue collar worker.
in business there is no sides, only money and glory. all smart independent businessmen knows it and that's why they do not takes sides in life and the only important party is self interests.
please don't overglorify yourself. Right from Day 1 , I have always said I am numero uno ie Number 1 (in case you don't understand Italian) and means I answer to nobody. except my self. No need other people approval or support as I have no need to prove to anybody least of all bornlosers like you or him. afterall I have status, money and almost everything. whether you believe it or not is your problem NOT mine as I am enjoying all these fruits of my own hard work in real time. even flew in the world most exclusive private jet and stayed in the world's most exclusive palace . I have posted details in the past about these details which only people who have stayed inside these palaces or flew in these jets knows . posted alot info on my billionaires friends that nobody here have manage to find a single fault or disprove so far at all , just as I am sure the three stooges are desperately trying to catch me wrong at least once to try to humiliate me but failed miserably all these years and can only resort to name calling like some kid whinings when not getting what they want . why they failed ? because truth is stranger than fiction. hahahhaha
too bad you cannot do anything to take it away or anything. in fact I detect from day 1 nothing but jealousy and sourgrapes which is why I enjoy irritating you and the 3 stooges.
hahhahahah

Last edited:

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha. who needs his support. you obviously don't know italian. i only agree with his views whacking you, like seeing two mad dogs slug it out. what a show. hahhaha . please spare me the childishness. you talk like a small kid in a playground, taking sides like in a children game, etc.
From the way you speak i know you are a novice blue collar worker.
in business there is no sides, only money and glory. all smart independent businessmen knows it and that's why they do not takes sides in life and the only important party is self interests.
please don't overglorify yourself. Right from Day 1 , I have always said I am numero uno ie Number 1 (in case you don't understand Italian) and means I answer to nobody. except my self. No need other people approval or support as I have no need to prove to anybody least of all bornlosers like you or him. afterall I have status, money and almost everything. whether you believe it or not is your problem NOT mine as I am enjoying all these fruits of my own hard work in real time. even flew in the world most exclusive private jet and stayed in the world's most exclusive palace . I have posted details in the past about these details which only people who have stayed inside these palaces or flew in these jets knows . posted alot info on my billionaires friends that nobody here have manage to find a single fault or disprove so far at all , just as I am sure the three stooges are desperately trying to catch me wrong at least once to try to humiliate me but failed miserably all these years and can only resort to name calling like some kid whinings when not getting what they want . why they failed ? because truth is stranger than fiction. hahahhaha
too bad you cannot do anything to take it away or anything. in fact I detect from day 1 nothing but jealousy and sourgrapes which is why I enjoy irritating you and the 3 stooges.
hahhahahah

Yah numero uno dumbo sounds good in Italian, no? Number one dumbo in English LOL, Dumb eyetie, do you know what eyetie is?

Cheers

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
despite the dusty road, the black fanny pack on top of the bike fuel tank still in pristine condistion.

Aya wash with crystal clear lake water lah, even in the middle of the desert magically got lake hor. Resident cannon fairy already explained it, nobody even verified or confirmed it but himself and he insists that it is gospel truth, cannot open to debate or doubt. No one is supposed to suspect that there is support crew or support vehicle, or any irregular observations, she is all alone.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
despite the dusty road, the black fanny pack on top of the bike fuel tank still in pristine condistion.

Shhh....don't you know I sleep every night inside a AIR CONDITIONED bus converted to motor home?

Even my baju got ppl clean for me one ,leh! LoLoLoL

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Finally mission completed. Vaune is coming home.

Parting ways with bike

Relaxing

Chio Chio

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eh? not riding back also ar?

This sort of publicity stunt also want to play!

So what will this Attention Seeking Whore attempt next to gather more..

ATTENTION?

Strip naked and walk along ORCHARD ROAD? Her usual shopping haunt? LoL