• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

S'pore to work closely with communist china's people liberation army

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]S'PORE TO WORK CLOSELY WITH COMMUNIST CHINA'S PEOPLE LIBERATION ARMY[/h]
Post date:
15 Apr 2015 - 6:55pm

[Pic Credit: MINDEF]
Singapore and China reaffirmed close defence ties as Singapore's Chief of Defence Force is in China on a 6 day introductory visit this week.

Lieutenant-General (LG) Ng Chee Meng met with Communist China's People's Liberation Army (PLA) Chief of General Staff, GEN Fang Fenghui.

Explaining what was talked about, MINDEF said in a press release that the two spoke about how regional security was important and how they could cooperate more on defence matters.

Both Ng and Fang are looking and more ways to expand interactions between Singapore and China's defence forces.

The visit also marks 25 years of diplomatic ties between the two countries and there are plans to continue such high-level defence personnel visits to continue underscoring good relations.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkee troops will be training in China soon, if that has not happened yet.

Sinkapore will host a Chinese naval base and a battalion of PRC troops.

Not to be outdone, the Indian ministars will rush to India to offer to let India have a naval base here and to base two divisions of Indian troops here.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal

Not to be outdone, the Indian ministars will rush to India to offer to let India have a naval base here and to base two divisions of Indian troops here.

I thought they have forsake ROC sometime ago and put our boys on Hainan Island.

I remember my friend told me he was issued with condoms for their R&R in ROC.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought they have forsake ROC sometime ago and put our boys on Hainan Island.

I remember my friend told me he was issued with condoms for their R&R in ROC.

They should send sinkee troops to Mongolia for training during winter.

Last edited:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes china ship will dock next to new stadium rename kallang wave and their fiery hostels together with chicken coop will form geylang united