• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nsf goes online to thank man who stood up for him in the train

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]NSF GOES ONLINE TO THANK MAN WHO STOOD UP FOR HIM IN THE TRAIN[/h]
Post date:
15 Apr 2015 - 10:24pm

[Pic Credit: CyberPioneer]
I was on the MRT this morning going home after guard duty. I was very tired and there wasn't any seat. It was a long hot day and I was still in my uniform. I was thirsty so I took out my bottle and drank some water. The woman sitting in front of me stared at me like I did a crime. Suddenly the MRT jerked and I spilled some water in front of that woman's feet. She got angry and started shouting ""such a stupid and useless soldier! No brain is it?!"" Everyone was looking and I was very embarrassed.

Just then an indian man came and offered me some tissue to wipe the floor. She started to be more rude with her words and didn't stop. The indian man who was helping me suddenly spoke up for me. He told her to calm down and explained my situation to her politely even though he didn't know what was going on. At the end he said ""A soldier is also a human. They work hard for us day and night. The least we can do is support them."" The woman became silent. The Indian man told me to apologise to her and brought me to stand by the side.

He asked what happened. After hearing me out he told me that he was a LTA in 3 guards. He said he understood my situation and praised me for being calm and not arguing back with the woman. Being an NSF I've never thought so highly of the officers or commanders in the SAF. I mean why should I? They never seem to stand up for us or be genuine. But somehow when this officer stood up for me, it got me thinking. I felt comforted that I'm not alone.

To whoever you are, thank you for what you did :smile:

SAF Confessions
*Article first appeared on https://www.facebook.com/safconfession/posts/430591520452880

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
See lah , these NSFs got brain-washed again :rolleyes:
Paper Generals know nuts about war , they only asked you to kee chiu :eek:
NS is a $13 billion con job for 18 - 19 year olds to do cheap logistic work and keep'em toys shiny for NDP :oIo:

chowcheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal
See lah , these NSFs got brain-washed again :rolleyes:
Paper Generals know nuts about war , they only asked you to kee chiu :eek:
NS is a $13 billion con job for 18 - 19 year olds to do cheap logistic work and keep'em toys shiny for NDP :oIo:

tmkzt25.jpg

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
that indian man is a children of God. He diffused a tense situation created by that nagging woman.

God loves people like that indian man.

tanakow

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the US, soldiers are treated with respect. And there are organisations there that actually honor them by giving free or highly discounted admission fees. I think in this area, Singapore Mindef is not doing a good job.

With respect to that bitch, i would have spewed all the vulgar words on her unlike the patient Indian man.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
dont break no sweat for guard duty and got tired? what grade of soldier are we training?wartime unproven,peacetime failure..
we need the israeli to train our meek and utter guniangs..jesus...

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How cum ah neh LTA didn't tell aunty that he serves National Slavery or join the army, to protect from being maimed, pawed or rape on the train??

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[h=1]NSF GOES ONLINE TO THANK MAN WHO STOOD UP FOR HIM IN THE TRAIN[/h]
Post date:
15 Apr 2015 - 10:24pm

[Pic Credit: CyberPioneer]
I was on the MRT this morning going home after guard duty. I was very tired and there wasn't any seat. It was a long hot day and I was still in my uniform. I was thirsty so I took out my bottle and drank some water. The woman sitting in front of me stared at me like I did a crime. Suddenly the MRT jerked and I spilled some water in front of that woman's feet. She got angry and started shouting ""such a stupid and useless soldier! No brain is it?!"" Everyone was looking and I was very embarrassed.

Just then an indian man came and offered me some tissue to wipe the floor. She started to be more rude with her words and didn't stop
. The indian man who was helping me suddenly spoke up for me. He told her to calm down and explained my situation to her politely even though he didn't know what was going on. At the end he said ""A soldier is also a human. They work hard for us day and night. The least we can do is support them."" The woman became silent. The Indian man told me to apologise to her and brought me to stand by the side.

He asked what happened. After hearing me out he told me that he was a LTA in 3 guards. He said he understood my situation and praised me for being calm and not arguing back with the woman. Being an NSF I've never thought so highly of the officers or commanders in the SAF. I mean why should I? They never seem to stand up for us or be genuine. But somehow when this officer stood up for me, it got me thinking. I felt comforted that I'm not alone.

To whoever you are, thank you for what you did :smile:

SAF Confessions
*Article first appeared on https://www.facebook.com/safconfession/posts/430591520452880

This is what happen when you live among sinkies..a pathetic population!!!.............

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
With such a NSF, what's there need to be said about 'defending the country'?

In any case, if you happen to ask any of these NSF or even regulars, what are they defending for?

You get a blur sotong look! LoL

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is there a possibility that the aunty is a newly minted citizen ?:mad:

Not really, I believe most born and bred Sinkie zharbors have a similar flippant attitude towards NS slaves.

It could also be that time of the month for her too. Very touchy, mood swings... but their bark is usually worse than their bite. :cool: