• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Does this look like a good death?

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does this look like an easy and good death? Yew tell me lah.

7a0de300ac624827f6b930d230f49fc2.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Excellent 'third world to first' healthcare, probably pondering the 'hard truths' about life and death.

The tributes, media coverage and miscellaneous rituals would make it a good death. :wink:

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Picture taken by the Grim Reaper ?

Excellent 'third world to first' healthcare, probably pondering the 'hard truths' about life and death.

The tributes, media coverage and miscellaneous rituals would make it a good death. :wink:

This exclusive photo was smuggled out by one of the intensive-care Pinay nurses for my buddy who is keeping and supporting her.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This exclusive photo was smuggled out by one of the intensive-care Pinay nurses for my buddy who is keeping and supporting her.

You mean he Kantot her regularly, she gives puki, he gives SINGAPORE DOLLARS...is what you mean, by keeping & supporting her? No Money, no PUKI....the Kantot will stop ASAP....:rolleyes:

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looks like any old person to me, how to verify if this is a true pic of LKY.
Unlikely it is the real thing. The place will be screened with SO. Only designated staff can go near. Cannot see from outside one lah

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cant be dead old bastard. He was still lecturing the journalists on professionalism few days before his death. The one in the pic looked too sick to do that.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Were you expecting the Emperor to be warded in the public intensive care wards?

You will not find wood paneling outside the intensive care ward at the public intensive care wards.

Maybe the photo not even taken in Singapore.