• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BREAKING: It Is Shameful To Be A Singaporean

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
First chewing gum.

Now alcohol.

My FT friends all mocking me. They asked why Singaporeans are lije CASTRATED SHEEP..

Taken for rides time n time again....being told countless lies.....

Yet, still think the Scums in White are demi gods..

Very shameful.

Luckily still got 17 yr old that can think n have balls of steel.

VOTE THEM OUT. WATCH CAREFULLY FOR THE ACTIONS OF ONE FEMALE POWER GRABBER. ....WATCH CAREFULLY ALL OF U.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think the 1st thing to go was freedom.

As far as I can remember we've always had censorship. Publications such as playboy was banned but many other books, magazines,..etc. Even women's magazine such as Cosmopolitan was banned at one time. So was Time, Far Eastern Economic Review,...

Anything that PAP(LKY) felt attacked his ideas or hold on Spore was banned. This included long hair:biggrin: People coined the euphemism but in reality Spore was a police state:eek:

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
Songs were banned from airplay too.
one that come to mind is proud mary.
try calling up your favourite station and requesting it.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
It was pretty tight back then. Even fight scenes from Kung Fu movies were heavily censored. In the early seventies, watch Bruce Lee movies was rather disappointing with the action scenes cut from the script! I remember taking a bus with some friends to JB to watch Fist of Fury! Much later, even the movie Platoon was banned when it was first released. The censorship board only loosened it tight control a couple of years later when they couldn't stop illegal import (smuggling) of videos.

Cheers!

Songs were banned from airplay too.
one that come to mind is proud mary.
try calling up your favourite station and requesting it.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is the value of alcohol? I dun see any. Things with no values should be poured into the drain. It is nothing to be ashamed about in fact you should hold your heads high because you do not have the guilt of consuming a product which would damage your liver.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What is the value of alcohol? I dun see any. Things with no values should be poured into the drain. It is nothing to be ashamed about in fact you should hold your heads high because you do not have the guilt of consuming a product which would damage your liver.

Does it apply to tobacco.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not consumer of hard-alcohol (like whiskey, brandy, gin, etc) but I love beer for its taste, and because it makes me sing and dance better (I think so, but my wife disagrees!). As for the hard-liquors, their higher alcohol content means it works faster, and drinkers get drunk quicker. For some, it helps them relief the day's hard work, put their problems behind them (yes, its escapism, but what's wrong with that?), release tension. Some go for the expensive brands for status (although its pretty stupid). I don't like the taste, and getting too drunk is not my cup of tea, just loosening up and letting go of inhibitions is all I require from booze. There might be people who dislike alcohol, but one cannot deny that it is desirable. Just look at the demand, despite the tax on it. People are people. You can't deny society something they desire. It will only be driven underground, and command black market prices.

Cheers!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There is not a need to drink to drink alcohol in sinkieland.. You can go to anywhere in the world to drink it.. Enjoy.. Thailand.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I feel shameful to be a Singaporean when :

I go to office to work and surrounded by FTs
I go out to play and travel together with FTs
I attend interviews and got play out by employers
I send out resumes.
I see my cohorts being molested by Indians fts
I see my country police running away from trouble makers

I feel proud to be a Singaporean when :
I turn on my tv
I attend the National Day parade
I attend the MM funeral
Finally I feel proudest when I response to the command "Baris heads down Ass up senjata !"

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
I feel proud when I go changi airport and see airport so beautiful, customs so efficient and can even self-clear the checkpoint. :o

I feel ashamed when after clearing the customs, I go toilet and see the janitors are all our senior citizens who can barely stand for prolong periods and walks with a hunch. :(

The 'proudness' lasted less than 5 minutes.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
It does not matter if its chewing gum, alcohol, long hair....etc

We SINGAPORE CITIZENS are made to look like idiots and fools by the Leegime.

That is why FTs look down on us.

The only country in the whole where FTs are treated better than Citizens.

And still the 60% support the Scums In White.

We deserve what we support.
Fuck them all.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is called brainlessly blindly support of the illogical kind.

Therefore FTs know Singaporeans are stupid beyond help.

How not to take advantage and bully.

Suffer in silence for 50 years....surely kenna bullied by FTs also keep quiet and suffer in silence also.

Report also no use. Scums In White arrest 16 year old Singaporean buy not Pinoy nurse. ?

Really chou chee by