• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The tide is changing!

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Calvin Cheng:
I just looked at a Yahoo link on Facebook about Alex Au saying that many in Singapore are actually unhappy with LKY.

Before, you would see a vocal fringe commenting in support of extremists like Alex Au.

Now the overwhelming majority are mocking him and condemning him. Ordinary people with real Facebook profiles. Not like the cowardly trolls who hide behind fake Facebook profiles.

Looks like the silent majority has finally woken up.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm in southern Australia, it's almost 10am here.

Damn you. Using our tax dollars to live like a king in Australia.

If a small fry like you is feasting on our tax dollars, I can't imagine how much of our tax dollars go to the ministars.

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
i hv always sincerely believed ... the "silent majority" of Singaporeans know the true values of our Government (and P.A.P.) and its policies - though not 100% perfect ... it's the social media political "outcasts" and opposition for opposition sake proponents ... whom always proclaim "the rest of Singapore are with them" ... now with Alex Au + CSJ + RN + HHH + infamous Amos + W.P.'s AHPETC financial scandal ... the true majority of Singaporeans can get to see what poor quality of "serious minded" opposition , we have to do the so called "Checks and Balances" ...

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i hv always sincerely believed ... the "silent majority" of Singaporeans know the true values of our Government (and P.A.P.) and its policies ...........

i hv always sincerely believed ... that freudian slips like this ... allow ordinary citizens like me to KNOW the true values of the PAP Gahbrament and its policies ... ... ...

[video=youtube;a1WhJKsYb50]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1WhJKsYb50[/video]

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's better than a party that needed to boost support with one old guy's death. Might as well tell GCT and the whole lot to harakiri, at one go sure win landslide and can live up to their own standards.