• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Passing of Mr Lee Kuan Yew

Which world leader will NOT make it for the funeral

• Obama

Votes: 13 59.1%
  • Cameron

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Putin

Votes: 13 59.1%
  • Abbott

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Merkel

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Xi

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube;jsaTElBljOE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsaTElBljOE[/video]

Hey, get well soon! :biggrin:

P.S: Those who offered flowers and prayers at SGH, do you feel stupid now? Even if by some miracle he had recovered... he can't walk around unassisted and Indranee does his MTP sessions. Almost two months in an ICU... elderly peasants would never have that luxury. If the illness didn't kill them, the hospital bill would. :rolleyes:

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Chee sends a condolence message

no mention of nation,
no mention of contribution
no mention of Singapore (except his party name Singapore democractic party).

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: PM LEE speech jin emo

I cried in my heart without any motivation.
LHL's speech was prepared for maximum effect with the help of speech writers weeks before LKY got the key to hell.

Last edited:

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes, it is written from a human being to another human being. CSJ and LHL are sure to disagree on almost everything else about LKY, so he was gracious enough to leave it out at a time of grieving.

Could have been less flattering, considering what LKY had done to CSJ.

At least it is still classier than that snarky 'condolence letter' sent by LHL when JBJ died.

Last edited:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Time to Celebrate : Old Fart Die Liao!!!!!!!

As i listen to the radio eulogy now, it has dawned on me how come they can so fast (within an hr of his death in the dead of the night) setup so long so fluid so detailed eulogy? Only possible if they knew when they'll pull the plug.. Such orchestrated moves must have been preplanned long ago and well detailed.. Lky died, life still goes on.....0318, 2203, 2235..huat ah!
Share the same view. Everything seems well in place. They seems to have pre prepared or pre advised when he will leave.

Why 2203? I tot is today early morning 2303?

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Best time to sell his merchandise. Sure make money like no tmr.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Latest news from the ground:

1) SG Pools outlets are extremely crowded today.

2) PAP grassroots people have set up large white tentages in the heartlands for the public to mourn LKY. At first glance, you would have thought that they're setting up pasar malam or getai. :biggrin:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Any news on how long the public holiday will be?

Now that LKY is up the lorry have they announced how many days of public holidays Sporeans will be getting to mourn or celebrate:confused:

lots of sinkie jobless like me, everyday is PH also LOL

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: LKY, Dictator and Oppressor of S'pore DIES!! Celebrate our first step to Freedom

Tuayapeh already said his wife is waiting for him

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Latest news from the ground:

1) SG Pools outlets are extremely crowded today.

2) PAP grassroots people have set up large white tentages in the heartlands for the public to mourn LKY. At first glance, you would have thought that they're setting up pasar malam or getai. :biggrin:

hahaha, all the bai bai cry mother cry father behavior sinkie who formed up at SGH yest were there to lookout for numbers. Today immediately all cheong to 4d outlet. How sad !

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hahaha, all the bai bai cry mother cry father behavior sinkie who formed up at SGH yest were there to lookout for numbers. Today immediately all cheong to 4d outlet. How sad !

Sinkies very low class, that is why I stay away from sinkies..

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

https://www.facebook.com/yoursdp/posts/10153380600783455

Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong
Dr Lee Wei Ling
Mr Lee Hsien Yang,

On behalf of the members of the Singapore Democratic Party, I send you and your loved ones my deepest condolences on the demise of your father, Mr Lee Kuan Yew. In this time of personal grief, our thoughts are with you.

Chee Soon Juan
Secretary-General
Singapore Democratic Party

WAH this gonna be the biggest crocodile tears ever !

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

A gracious response, considering how LKY tried to destroy him. Compare it with Pinkie's petty condolence message to JBJ's sons.

Last edited:

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what is the dress code in istana?
what kind of clothes we shall wear?
can we wear Lee Hsien Loong trade mark clothes Pink?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

WAH this gonna be the biggest crocodile tears ever !

This is called being diplomatic and tactful. If he didn't give condolences, the LKY fanboys and fangirls will slam CSJ for being an asshole etc.

Do the bare minimum and walk away.

Even WeChat has sent a message expressing condolences.