• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Passing of Mr Lee Kuan Yew

Which world leader will NOT make it for the funeral

• Obama

Votes: 13 59.1%
  • Cameron

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Putin

Votes: 13 59.1%
  • Abbott

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Merkel

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Xi

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Let's see if LKY can manage to "get up" from ashes!

The most appropriate song for his cremation.

[video=youtube;A_sY2rjxq6M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_sY2rjxq6M[/video]

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Let's see if LKY can manage to "get up" from ashes!

The most appropriate song for his cremation.
Speaking of disco, and since the night before the cremation happens to be a Saturday Night, the first song that came to my mind was:

[video=youtube;-ihs-vT9T3Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ihs-vT9T3Q[/video]

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
North Korea and S'pore are good friends...

North Korea expresses condolence to Singapore over death of Mr Lee Kuan Yew

SEOUL - North Korea has sent a message of condolence to Singapore over the death of former Prime Minister Lee Kuan Yew, calling him "a close friend" of the communist country, Yonhap news agency reported on Tuesday.
The message was sent by Premier Pak Pong Ju on Monday to Singapore's incumbent Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong, Yonhap reported, citing the North's official Korean Central News Agency.
"Lee Kuan Yew, founder of the Republic of Singapore and a close friend of Korean people, passed away to their sorrow," the report said.
Mr Pak "expressed the deepest condolences to the prime minister and the bereaved families," it added.
Singapore and North Korea forged diplomatic relations in 1975.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who will be there to send LKY for his last journey ?

So far any details on this event ? I am jobless so have a lot of time, thought to go and recce, who knows I might get a guard duty job to guard the tomb for $5k/mth
Can we follow behind the hearse ? Any free food , vouchers etc ?
Please advise if you happen to know details like time, venue , route etc

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Who will be there to send LKY for his last journey ?

So far any details on this event ? I am jobless so have a lot of time, thought to go and recce.
Can we follow behind the hearse ? Any free food , vouchers etc ?
Please advise if you happen to know details like time, venue , route etc

do you want food court vouchers or ntuc vouchers or Rama Thai voucher?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Who will be there to send LKY for his last journey ?

do you want food court vouchers or ntuc vouchers or Rama Thai voucher?

any voucher also can. Usually after such event, there will be a reception. For theirs should be shark fins kind, yummy...

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: North Korea and S'pore are good friends...

wow. our good friend North Korea finally sent the condolence message. I'm not asking for too much, hope that fatty Kim would attend the Sunday event. :biggrin:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: LEE KUAN YEW is SINGAPORE say PM

View attachment 20287

He is GOD to some brainless farts like this. Must be StupidBall's mother.

There is no need for elaborate worship. My colleagues and I give thanks to the Father before every meal for providing us. Indeed we are aware that it is thanks to His benevolence that we enjoy steak and wine and 3 hour lunches instead of mere peasant fare. He who believes is rewarded tenfold, hundredfold!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: LEE KUAN YEW is SINGAPORE say PM

I pray Singaporeans fight for the Singapore LKY wanted, not let a handful of people waving a brand name hijack the country.

Wrong, wrong, wrong.

LKY's original intention was to hijack the entire country. But the propaganda insists that he is a brilliant, benevolent, far-sighted leader who plants trees, sweeps roads and kisses babies.

Even the current controlled press was his handiwork - shutting down independent newspapers and appointing loyalists to be SPH's head editors.

Until the younger generation see LKY for the paranoid, petty and self-serving hypocrite he really was, nothing will change.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Singapore has always been one of the few countries on cordial diplomatic relations with North Korea... oh what a surprise. :rolleyes:

The North Korea embassy is at Beach Road.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Is Dear Leader flying to Singapore for the State Funeral? CIA, MI6 all the intel agencies will have a clear shot.

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Eulogies and brainwashing the daft

One week of continuous eulogies and brainwashing the daft sinkies on T.V, radio and newspaper on supreme leader Lee Kuan Yew as a saint. What do you think?