• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

anyone scared of oldfart haunting them ?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone afraid of oldfart turned into demons and ghost to haunt them :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
If so what are the precaution and preventive measures to take ?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LKY+Move+On1.jpg

"Boo!"

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone afraid of oldfart turned into demons and ghost to haunt them :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

What precaution and preventive measures do we need to take? He will be in hell suffering for his misdeeds and sins which are plenty. He will have not time to haunt us. Miserable and lonely he will be down there.

You want to accompany him there?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What precaution and preventive measures do we need to take? He will be in hell suffering for his misdeeds and sins which are plenty. He will have not time to haunt us. Miserable and lonely he will be down there.

You want to accompany him there?

For me I have removed my avatar of oldfart as the pirate of the carLEEbean as a precaution.
Problem is he will be given timeoff during 7th month.

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just in case better to be safe than sorry. I removed it before he is dead so that I will be removed from his haunting list :biggrin:

Bro dun blame you for being careful. In death, LKY could still haunt ppl!

Dun forget hell is a place for those who have committed grave misconducts and evil deeds on their part. They will suffer the consequences of their past actions. There will not be any lessening of their pain and sufferings in hell.

To be released is a respite from hell. Why should they be excused from hell to continue their haunting? Most illogical.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the scenario is very scary. old fart might become an evil powerful ghost and haunts sinkies from hdb block to hdb block, from tanjong pagar to aljunied, everywhere in the island. it would surpass the ultimate horror movie. what to do then ??

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the scenario is very scary. old fart might become an evil powerful ghost and haunts sinkies from hdb block to hdb block, from tanjong pagar to aljunied, everywhere in the island. it would surpass the ultimate horror movie. what to do then ??

then peasant may need to pool in money and hire a few Taoist to beat beat till he yong bu chao shen

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

I'm terrified of the possibility.

As a precaution, I make sure I say nothing but good things about him.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I think he will be more scare that earthy humans will haunt him. He has been weakened and haunted by his past deeds and needed the Buddha tooth relic to protect him.