• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

More than 70 university students face suspension

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I had known the big bucks I can get for writing assignment back in my uni days I won't have given them for free.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
angmo are worst, i had a uni classmate whose things got stolen by his angmo flat mate in UK. that include CD player and high tech gadget. that was in the 90's.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the best part of the story is that this angmo treated my classmate like a mate from previous life, they were hanging out together in the union bar very often.

angmo are worst, i had a uni classmate whose things got stolen by his angmo flat mate in UK. that include CD player and high tech gadget. that was in the 90's.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the thing about me cheating in a spelling test is purely for fun and mischief. i had a friend who had a history textbook under his desk. all these are common and part of growing up.

That's the reason why you've ended up a loser.