• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Just wanna say Farewell to few Bros here....

Jar Jar Binks

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I'm leaving this Forum for the time being for some personal reasons.. Might even leave this Forum for good... High chances I'm not going to post for a long time.... Just wanna say Goodbye and many thanks to the Boss...... Also to my good Bros, JW, KNNBCCB, I Hate Pappies, Uncle Erection2011, Big Froggy Chief Joe, Zhihau, Raiders, Uncle Golden Dragon, Alamaking, Narong, Laksaboy, Whoami, Hokkien, Bakkutay,Papsmearer, Uncle Middy Botak aka Looney, Erotica 69, Sleaguepunter, Rogue Trader and lastly to Tonychat even though we had our differences in the past...

I believe in Unity... Only thru Unity with all Bros regardless of race, only then we are able to topple the PAP... I have no clones and will never have one... Take care good care of yourselves Bros...Keep on the fight for 2016....

Goodbye...:smile:

Okay take care...

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I'm leaving this Forum for the time being for some personal reasons.. Might even leave this Forum for good... High chances I'm not going to post for a long time.... Just wanna say Goodbye and many thanks to the Boss...... Also to my good Bros, JW, KNNBCCB, I Hate Pappies, Uncle Erection2011, Big Froggy Chief Joe, Zhihau, Raiders, Uncle Golden Dragon, Alamaking, Narong, Laksaboy, Whoami, Hokkien, Bakkutay,Papsmearer, Uncle Middy Botak aka Looney, Erotica 69, Sleaguepunter, Rogue Trader and lastly to Tonychat even though we had our differences in the past...

I believe in Unity... Only thru Unity with all Bros regardless of race, only then we are able to topple the PAP... I have no clones and will never have one... Take care good care of yourselves Bros...Keep on the fight for 2016....

I am surprised to see my name on your list, but arrverderci and we hope the PAP will be gone after the next GE

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Have a positive outlook in life.
Abit hard to advise/advice without knowing the full details.
Thanks for your advice Butoh and Ginfreely... Take care guys...
Bro Zeddy, the thread sound serious. Hope you are alright. There is nothing in life that cannot be resolved, other than terminal illness.

Take care and well wishes

Ah Choot may you huat many many more this year! :biggrin:

Trust me he will be fine after I meet him. Uncle went through many crises. Many would have jumped when loaded with just 10% of my problems. Nim peh ko bay se. Huat ah!

Take care of your health Uncle GD...:smile:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am surprised to see my name on your list, but arrverderci and we hope the PAP will be gone after the next GE

Papsmearer your knowledge of the intimate details of our public housing policies is astounding... You make a better Minister than Ah Khaw... Take Care continue fighting the PAP IBs here...

Same goes to TFBH too... Thanks your kind words...

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My last post....... Thanks to all Bros for their kind words and PMs... I appreciate it alot... I know it sounds silly but I'm touched when reading your PMs and kind words... May the Sammyboy Spirit Prevails and continue your noble fight against the bastard Leegime...

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Take care.
Good health, good luck, and whatever that is challenging you, pray and hope that you will be better, after it is over.

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Complicated story Krafty...

Zeddy, whatever your problem may be, you don't have to disappear. Who knows, some wise cracks here might just give you some ideas to solve your problems. No problem is too big to handle..

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looks like a difficult path you're going through, let's hope the fall of PAP could relief you and make a come back.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I can only conclude that Zeddy is Lee Kuan Yew LOL. He must have overheard his son Gay Loong telling the nurses to pull the plug this week, hence he come and say his farewells first lah. hahahhaha. Now he has to erase all his SB posts on his Iphone.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
oh, no wonder...
I was already suspecting:

Then he said:

So the only other possibility that's most likely is bankruptcy, but I was still wondering how that could prevent him from using the internet...

that's the key point. only prisons definitely prevent internet access. even if he is joining the ISIS, those lunatics also use facebook, twitter, etc...

fookingyoux

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hor Gou kan la you, wanna leave still tok so much, Just fuck off..

you want to thank that Cheehong Jiu Hu kia TonyChat for FUCK:oIo: :oIo:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro take care! You are a 100% true blue Singaporean kiah and I have always enjoyed your Ah kong's stories about the "Old Singapore". Also always suspected we have before met in real life (your motorseow days and your old clubbing haunts :wink:)

I'm sure you'll be back soon.

I dedicate this song to you... knowing this movie soundtrack must have been in your CD player before ..

[video]https://youtu.be/bV-hSgL1R74[/video]