• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Qiu Li (Ex Chinese PRC) Regrets That He Voted for PAP In The Past

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Disillusioned ex-footballers haunted by lack of job security -

Qiu - who became a naturalised Singaporean in 2010 and was capped 26 times - is saddened that he is suddenly expendable.

He said: "I know naturalised players are a sensitive topic, but I moved my family over, started a life here, gave everything for the national team, and this is what I get?" He said he did not receive any information about the S-League's Career After Football project, which sought to pair the affected footballers with local companies like SMRT, Courts and Great Eastern. Now looking for a job, he added: "I'm not saying football owes us a living, but after everything, no one bothered to see if I was doing okay. Even a call would have been enough. "It's just very sad and disappointing." -

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now this FT knows how local are being treated by government.

How he wish he is back in China. No Cert, lowly educated and handicapped in languages. How is he going to earn a living here in Singapore.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now this FT knows how local are being treated by government.

How he wish he is back in China. No Cert, lowly educated and handicapped in languages. How is he going to earn a living here in Singapore.

no worry, he can stay here, cheat here and there, steal money and creating social problems.
that is the consequences of voting for PAP.

Singapore is facing with Qiu Li problem and UK is facing with Jihadi John problem.
same same

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The only thing Tiongs have brought to the Sinkie football scene:

[video=youtube;EuUKlFLLa6k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuUKlFLLa6k[/video]

I'm all for third-rate FTs, but at least get them from Japan, South Korea (Jang Jung) or Australia (Abbas Saad). China's football development is a basket case rife with corruption.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe someone told him here u die your business , but like most he did not believe.
maybe he read sammyboy and believed all the praises by shameless lackeys to be truth.
and when the prurient samleong wrote "well said , i up your points"
he took this as confirmation. :mad::mad::mad:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Serves Qiu Right! LOL!

He was trying his best to bring his family to a better place and state. What he did is honest and above board, what he did is just what any average China men will do. Grab any chance that comes by.

There is no need to be tasteless.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
This chap super lazy in training. Behaved machiam star player. Overweight all the time. Bad reputation.

He may be fat. But his individual skill is one cut above the rest. He dribble, he shoots and he run for positions. To be truthful, he is much better then our local m&ds.