• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Rats running around coffeeshop but nobody farkcare!

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Having kopi in one of the hearthland coffee shop (not in Opp ward) when I saw something small dark scurrying on the floor. It around couple of tables before disappearing into one dark remote corner of the coffeeshop. The coffeeshop was moderately crowded with some women and children and I am pretty sure they saw the rat. Surprisingly nobody gave a damn and acted like it's perfectly normal! Has it come down to this??? When we have rats running across coffeeshops and nobody bat an eyelid!! This must be part of the new normal!

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
it is.. soon you can even get drugs guns and chicken as takeaways thanks to FAP policy that singapore belongs to everyone.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
I alr seen Ah Nei urinating openly along sidewalks but lucky did not catch people defecating!!! It's like back to the 50s !

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wherever chinks are, rats thrive. chinks and rats share an ecosystem, and there's a centuries-long symbiotic relationship.

back in 2010, sf chinatown was home to an estimated 1 million rats. today, the population has doubled to a whopping 2 million.

http://www.sfexaminer.com/sanfranci...be-a-problem-in-chinatown/Content?oid=2135637

and from 1900 to 1909, bubonic plague hit sf, thanks to the chinks and their accompanying rodents.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/aso/databank/entries/dm00bu.html

So it's only blamed on Chinese not shit skins

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just take a look at the following "tourists attraction":
1) Karni Mata Temple
2) Ganges River

You'll see how extreme the ah nehs can be by claiming there's nothing wrong with their water and environment.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just take a look at the following "tourists attraction":
1) Karni Mata Temple
2) Ganges River

You'll see how extreme the ah nehs can be by claiming there's nothing wrong with their water and environment.

To them nothing wrong with eating, drinking, bathing,shitting in the river. It's part of nature!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Having kopi in one of the hearthland coffee shop (not in Opp ward) when I saw something small dark scurrying on the floor. It around couple of tables before disappearing into one dark remote corner of the coffeeshop. The coffeeshop was moderately crowded with some women and children and I am pretty sure they saw the rat. Surprisingly nobody gave a damn and acted like it's perfectly normal! Has it come down to this??? When we have rats running across coffeeshops and nobody bat an eyelid!! This must be part of the new normal!

It must be those pesky, filthy Sinkies feeding stray dogs at the coffeeshop. :wink:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Please inform your town council or the nearest RC branch. The grassroots volunteers will help take care of this problem.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal

It is the new normal. Pests, dengue, malaria, TB.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Neh breeds rats. Rats are God to them.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not rocket science if Ah Nei and Ah Tiong reduce, rats will reduce too! Make that all FTs!

To the MIW this is just collateral damage. They are just as aware of the correlation as we are.
As long as their estates are pristine you won't get any action. Quite silly. People care more about such things than what is happening in Aljunied.