• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is that bloody old fart dead already???

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hello..anyone..

heard that he is also dead and i am ready to open my champagne.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hello..anyone..

heard that he is also dead and i am ready to open my champagne.

I think he's still alive. See, his son is still smiling happily and having a CNY party with his former employees.

wOOgGf0.jpg

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was drinking with a buddy at a kopitiam last night when he received a text message of that news. We decided to wait till today to see if it was official or just rumours.

Cheers!

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was drinking with a buddy at a kopitiam last night when he received a text message of that news. We decided to wait till today to see if it was official or just rumours.

Cheers!

Old fart can be kept alive forever, with the ventilation machine. But what is the point ? I suspect that they will keep the old fart till election 2015 is over.
If they lose more GRCs, i think PAP people will keep the old fart alive forever.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Old fart can be kept alive forever, with the ventilation machine. But what is the point ? I suspect that they will keep the old fart till election 2015 is over.
If they lose more GRCs, i think PAP people will keep the old fart alive forever.

It never occurred to them that they're losing votes precisely because he is still alive. :wink:

Shh... don't tell them this little secret. Let's pray for the speedy recovery of their beloved ah gong. :cool: