• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What's the use of points?

Precedent

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey, i really dun mind about these points...i am just playing around...
biggrin.gif
i am a genuine person, better than those fake lky's cronies...
up_yours.gif

Are u sure? The person behind singham aka hotbot aka krafty never changes. I remember in the early days in this forum u would start threads to cry buckets loads over loss of peanuts points. :biggrin: Back then there were no donor accounts and ordinary accounts were able to zap.
biggrin.gif

I am also please to announce that for every profanities over the reputation system that my news feeders clones receive from your clones, cronies, peers, you or any of the all lowercase alphabets clones that's posting round the clock will be made to take the rap for their cowardice. :biggrin:

bros, i need help, i have been zapped 6 times in a roll by CB kia looney tan and his clones!
up_yours.gif

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
pls inform him that one of the t & C's is that 999 pts only entitles him to redeem 50% off for katoey's arse at ot - and he gets 500 pts back :cool:

Bro, sorry this redemption is only opened to Tonychat and his "sisters". Not to all members.

Sam is now almost going to open it to all members, and he is getting his pinkie boss'concurrence.

greenie

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey, i really dun mind about these points...i am just playing around...:biggrin: i am a genuine person, better than those fake lky's cronies...:oIo:

Dont talk cock. If you are genuine then can u request Sam or Seniors here to zap u to your original points?

greenie

Alfrescian
Loyal
well...the forummers who started threads saying that they don't give a shit about their points are exactly the ones who give the greatest shit about their points. forummer screwbye aka scroobal is the best example, he was so fake.

Very true. Because i remember that porlumpar pap john boy was zapped at one time. Told everyone hes not to worry over points. But next thing we know he also paid protection money.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, sorry this redemption is only opened to Tonychat and his "sisters". Not to all members.
Sam is now almost going to open it to all members, and he is getting his pinkie boss'concurrence.

oic, so they are at the receiving end - for others to redeem for their services. in that case, do give them some pts as bending down to pick up litter whilst being rear-ended is strenuous work.

while you're at it, ask sam if his boss can throw in a free prostate for one lucky member, but please count me out :p