• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

to that fucker who zapped me 100 over points within a minute!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
JohnTan still the best! We disagree over many national policies, but never once did I zap any of you for being so unpatriotic and pro-opposition. I on the other hand, kena zapped before for being loyal to PAP. But it's okay. My life is still good, and I am still happy. Why get so upset over points from the virtual world? It's not as though you can change your samster points for bitcoins or something.

retardface

Alfrescian
Loyal
JohnTan still the best! We disagree over many national policies, but never once did I zap any of you for being so unpatriotic and pro-opposition. I on the other hand, kena zapped before for being loyal to PAP. But it's okay. My life is still good, and I am still happy. Why get so upset over points from the virtual world? It's not as though you can change your samster points for bitcoins or something.

You have a retardface you retardface. :oIo:

Yuan Shao

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

My total zap power is 2773 and keeps increasing by the day. It is necessary to keep up with the PAP IB else my clones would have be victimized long ago. If i was weak, the scenario would have been different today with PAP IB displaying arrogance and having total control of this forum. That is why in the past whenever they see my new accounts, they got pissed and agitated :eek::biggrin:

As long the shit clones of Shit Fu remains, and also these clones below, i will see this forum out. :biggrin:

CCBCaoPi (InfP)
DorkVader (InfP)
DogVader (InfP)

jw5

Loyal
I already decided that if one day you decide to zap me, I will simply shut down this moniker but will still have more than 10,000 points in retirement. :biggrin:

My total zap power is 2773 and keeps increasing by the day. It is necessary to keep up with the PAP IB else my clones would have be victimized long ago. If i was weak, the scenario would have been different today with PAP IB displaying arrogance and having total control of this forum. That is why in the past whenever they see my new accounts, they got pissed and agitated :eek::biggrin:

As long the shit clones of Shit Fu remains, and also these clones below, i will see this forum out. :biggrin:

CCBCaoPi (InfP)
DorkVader (InfP)
DogVader (InfP)

Harnik

Alfrescian
Loyal
I already decided that if one day you decide to zap me, I will simply shut down this moniker but will still have more than 10,000 points in retirement. :biggrin:

Those InfP & (S) accounts that posts in the religious folder is questionable. While some of them has had their owners made known to me, why are there more donor accounts? Surely the owners of those nick accounts has associations with CHC or some religious cults. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Let me go and have a look, I am seldom if ever in the religious folder. :biggrin:

Bytheway, who the fark is Harnik? :confused::o

Latest update: No new or unusual characters noted in the religious folder. :wink:

Those InfP & (S) accounts that posts in the religious folder is questionable. While some of them has had their owners made known to me, why are there more donor accounts? Surely the owners has associations with CHC or some religious cults. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Harnik

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let me go and have a look, I am seldom if ever in the religious folder. :biggrin:

Bytheway, who the fark is Harnik? :confused::o

Latest update: No new or unusual characters noted in the religious folder. :wink:

That's because those accounts have stopped posting and are not regular posters. You have to access from members list.

How can u not know that i am a stalwart striker for VFB Stuttgart? :oIo::biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
First page of members list by reputation almost all your clones lah! :eek::biggrin:

Second and third pages a little more diversified. :wink:

That's because those accounts have stopped posting and are not regular posters. You have to access from members list.

How can u not know that i am a stalwart striker for VFB Stuttgart? :oIo::biggrin:

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
he is non other than sam.
He will zap all your points to kosong...
That you will pay protection kopirui..
He will earn your peanuts

mass zapper.jpg
possible