• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bottomline is WHO WILL U BE SENDING TO CONTEST ALJUINIED GRC?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I sincerely invite the Pinky to stand in AJ-GRC, my kakis and I will be more than happy to vote Pinky out without the need of shifting to AMK GRC :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
no one got the balls to debate with CSJ.... you expect any braver soul about the wuss?

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These 5 make up the best team since they love to slam the Blue Shirts so much:
1) ah Shame
2) ah Cow
3) ah Kiat
4) Vase Teo
5) ah Hri

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
this cuming erection will be the most headache for our homo pee M

chiong also die, dun chiong also die

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
PAP scholars all tok cock lah... bo seed one.

U think those jiat liao bee scholars will sacrifice... they are more interested in their millions as Ministers.

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
no one got the balls to debate with CSJ
problem is the white scums dun need to because of the free flow of own goals.

why not we help csj get elected in parliament so we can really say the white scums no balls to debate him?

jw5

Loyal
Couple Of Predictions:

1. The pappies will do a pre-electiion poll in both Aljunied GRC and East Coast GRC. They find out the voters are against them in Aljunied, and send in their "grassroots" team, i.e. "most people never heard of them" team. They find out that voters are also against them in East Coast (partly due to the hard work of one moniker in this thread clue: he claims to be an ordinary sinkie sheep), and send some big guns there including chan keechiu but pinky will again say solli. :biggrin:

2. One of the monikers in this thread (clue: he claims to be a former policeman who likes to label opposition politicians as moles) who normally claims to support opposition will closer to election time, turn around and whack opposition and their candidates or claim that they are moles. :wink:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
the FAP scums will call them as hero

parade.jpg

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
I sincerely invite the Pinky to stand in AJ-GRC, my kakis and I will be more than happy to vote Pinky out without the need of shifting to AMK GRC :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Only the brave and suicidal pap loud mouths will dare to contest in AJ GRC. Shanmugam only talk dares not. Cow only talk dares not, Heng SK only talks dares not. ....... So what they say about WP is only talk not walk. Ha Ha. No "self esteem, no dignity"... to quote Jokowi.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Couple Of Predictions:

1. The pappies will do a pre-electiion poll in both Aljunied GRC and East Coast GRC. They find out the voters are against them in Aljunied, and send in their "grassroots" team, i.e. "most people never heard of them" team. They find out that voters are also against them in East Coast (partly due to the hard work of one moniker in this thread clue: he claims to be an ordinary sinkie sheep), and send some big guns there including chan keechiu but pinky will again say solli. :biggrin:

2. One of the monikers in this thread (clue: he claims to be a former policeman who likes to label opposition politicians as moles) who normally claims to support opposition will closer to election time, turn around and whack opposition and their candidates or claim that they are moles. :wink:

this one i agree.... last time tio pian...this time round better be smarter :smile:

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
1) ah Shame
2) ah Cow
3) ah Kiat
4) Vase Teo
5) ah Hri

They are not stupid nor suicidal ... so none of them will commit hara-kiri in AJ GRC. Talk the talk is safer.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
1) ah Shame
2) ah Cow
3) ah Kiat
4) Vase Teo
5) ah Hri

Get the fcuk.... Desmond Choo on that list....

Forget about Dr. Lam Pin Min...nobody trust this guy anymore after he turn coat-tail on the Fernvale Columbarium case.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
The pappies will do a pre-electiion poll in both Aljunied GRC and East Coast GRC.

Couple of things to note:

1. The PAP team in Aljunied GRC will notice that they have to walk up to the electorate to shake their hands during their walkabout whilst folks walk up to the Man in Blue during their walkabout :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

2. I admit I did some ground work around EC GRC, but my kakis are more hardworking than me :p:p:p

Altogether now! VOTE THE PAP OUT!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think they will convert ALJUINIED into single constituency and send LKY there

at least only one dies