• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sign Petition: WP To answer questions about the managers of AHPETC!

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why don't the same chap also start signing for the following:
1) CPF $$$
2) GIC $$$
3) AIM
4) Sengkang collaborium
5) Bromptom bike

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm more interested in getting some answers from the Pinky-Jinx, the biggest and most ridiculous conflict of interest in Singapore.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why should we sign when PAP TCs are not held to the same standard?

Why shud WPdo what PAP demanded? Fuck Pitbull Shanmu whose own ex wife said he is a lair! Who knows him better than a woman who shared his bed for 20+ yrs??? Pitbulll din even rebutted or ssue for defamation... so that says a lot about her allegation??? No???

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
1) CPF $$$
2) GIC $$$
3) AIM
4) Sengkang collaborium
5) Bromptom bike

6) Cow's $8 heart..... all his past merits gone in his two days worth of lies in parliament. OM Mani Padme Hum

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
1) CPF $$$
2) GIC $$$
3) AIM
4) Sengkang collaborium
5) Bromptom bike

Please add ..Sentosa Cove land tender dec 2003....a clear dereliction of duty where a tender is awarded to a single bidder below market value..
I feel there should be a COI on this...

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why should we sign when PAP TCs are not held to the same standard?

steady bro, stay let us stay calm:
i/ this's only pre-emp offensive from victor lye team to gauge their chances in the coming mother of all battles

ii/ we can call it straw polls conducted the PAP way.... the whites oredi know AH is gone for eber, what they dun not know is how big the gap will be this time round .. . :biggrin:

iii/ but there's one thing that really puzzle me;....why they kept shooting at themselves... :confused: :biggrin:

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Petitioning AHPETC MPs of Aljunied, Hougang and Punggol East
This petition will be delivered to:
AHPETC
MPs of Aljunied, Hougang and Punggol East
To answer questions about the managers of AHPETC

Cameron Tung
Singapore, Singapore

I'm a resident from Aljunied GRC, and I voted for the Workers' Party in May 2011.

I was very happy when they came to contest in my GRC with their 'A' team - Ms Sylvia Lim and Mr Low Thia Khiang. Top politicians and lawyers. And I was even happier when they beat the PAP! Finally there is some change in the government!

It has been 4 years since then, and I believe that the WP has been a good addition to the parliament. Sure, sometimes lifts break down and bins go uncleared, but these things happen in every town right?

But the AGO report this week discovered that my town is being managed by the personal friends and supporters of Mr Low, who apparently paid themselves! Why did Mr Low let his friends do this?

What has happened to the WP I supported in 2011? Did they come to my house to promise me change, just so that they can pay their friends?

As a resident of Aljunied GRC, I ask that Mr Low and Ms Lim answer these questions:

Were the town council managers your personal friends and supporters?
Are they paid higher than other town council managers? If so, how much higher?
If there was any overpayment, how will you recover the money?
Will they continue to be town council managers?
Like many, I've been an Aljunied resident and WP supporter. So please answer my questions with the simple truth. Thank you.

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear Cameron Tung,

We do what we think is right and we dun give a fuck what others say about GIC, Temasek or Nassim Jade!

What are you going to do about it?

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
PaPee runned townships bo meh?

ok, two wrongs does not make one right,..........but look at the background circumstances. Papee has the big monopoly infrastructure and resources behnd them, and yet????

Opp parties always kenna bullied with restrictive methods by hands in the shadows.......:(

But the AGO report this week discovered that my town is being managed by the personal friends and supporters of Mr Low, who apparently paid themselves! Why did Mr Low let his friends do this?

What has happened to the WP I supported in 2011? Did they come to my house to promise me change, just so that they can pay their friends?

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
10406707_624933014305797_491069630735914115_n.jpg

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another of the PAP fictitious writer to discredit the WP....this Cameron Tung...you buy these shits?