• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] - Man furiously upset when cashier insists he gets a free bottle of coke

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The most ridiculous part of it all... it's probably real (ie. unstaged). That's what's really ridiculous.

coke.jpg

[Video] - Man furiously upset when cashier insists he gets a free bottle of coke
http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/s...at-cashier-for-giving-him-extra-coke-for-free

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's the cashier's stupidity......not flexible at all. Tat bapok does not want the free bottle, so just let him have one then.

Really no fucking brains, just like this forum's shitnigger.......brain filled with cumshit.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The customer is a retard. I think he is suffering from some mental disorder. Also, the staff is another retard. If customer don't want, just leave it. Why did he want to insist customer to have what he don't want even if for free? Both are equally stupid.

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's the cashier's stupidity......not flexible at all. Tat bapok does not want the free bottle, so just let him have one then.

Really no fucking brains, just like this forum's shitnigger.......brain filled with cumshit.

so just let him have one then.

talking about yourself cumshit filled brain

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I've always thought that the chinks were the stupidest twits on the face of this earth. This video proves it beyond all doubt.

virtualchick

Alfrescian
Loyal
The guy has some kind of disorder. In his world, everything must happen in the same sequence. If someone upsets his order of how things should be, he gets upset. I would guess he is autistic. The cashier was not wrong either. She was just reasoning. She did not insist for a very long time, but unfortunately he flew into a rage very very quickly. If she still insisted after he flew into a rage, then she was at fault, for being insensitive.

kezgtree

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good example is the boss here..whenever he
See anything pertaining to chink
,he behave that way
..I mean austic