• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SDP member slams Dr Chee as a useless party leader

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even at the height of his anti-WP tirades, GMS never launched personal ad hominem attacks against LTK. And his anti-WP writings came long after he left WP.

That is becos during that time, there were no Facebook. LTK was an elected MP, Chee have never win any GE and infact he dragged the whole opposition down.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That is becos during that time, there were no Facebook. LTK was an elected MP, Chee have never win any GE and infact he dragged the whole opposition down.

please provide back up to prove your point.. Dr Chee is the advocate for real democracy.. you are not fit to be part of the democracy?

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
1619533_1596548407240977_2920021334064774042_n.jpg

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm beginning to think that Jeremy is a PAP mole. This guy still has the gall to remain an SDP member. And then say he'd rather vote PAP than vote CSJ. And a lot of his complaints stem from incidents that occurred 2 to 3 years ago. Why the dirty linen now, when he's quit his job to do his PhD?

Something's not right here.

Even at the height of his anti-WP tirades, GMS never launched personal ad hominem attacks against LTK. And his anti-WP writings came long after he left WP.

If this was WP he'll be assured of a formal expulsion. Nothing to do with freedom of speech. This guy has got all the protocols all wrong. As a member you have access to channels to air your views. In front of the public you stand with your party.

The only fault I can pin on the SDP is that it has been engrossed with trying to be different for the sake of trying to be different, and end up recruiting members who enjoy trying to be different. He could be a mole, but I wonder what would make PAP plant a mole in SDP of all places.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If this was WP he'll be assured of a formal expulsion. Nothing to do with freedom of speech. This guy has got all the protocols all wrong. As a member you have access to channels to air your views. In front of the public you stand with your party.

Agree. All political parties, even in Western democracies, publicly close ranks in the face of such internal dissension.

The only fault I can pin on the SDP is that it has been engrossed with trying to be different for the sake of trying to be different, and end up recruiting members who enjoy trying to be different.

Diversity is the SDP's strength, actually ... otherwise there's always the risk of groupthink, like we see in the PAP. Problem is, when the party tries to be too democratic, and allows its members too much leeway in expressing their opinions in public, you'll get the occasional blackguard like Jeremy who oversteps the boundary.

He could be a mole, but I wonder what would make PAP plant a mole in SDP of all places.

Trust me, all opposition parties have been infiltrated, including the SDP and WP. The SDP might not be a threat in terms of winning the middle ground like WP, but the PAP has always been uncomfortable with its left-leaning liberal ideology which can be very seductive and over time gradually undermine PAP's right-wing anti-welfare governance.

Last edited: