• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Philippines is the worst country i ever visited!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yet the Ass Loon son and her FAP cronies treat the Pinoys as gems to out-vote SGs, simply because of her fear of losing 1-Familee rule! Fxxxking TRAITORS indeed!

[h=1]DEAR TRS, PHILIPPINES IS THE WORST COUNTRY I EVER VISITED![/h]

Post date:
17 Jan 2015 - 9:27pm

Dear TRS,
Philippines is the worst country I have ever visited!

Left HK on the 10th and from the moment i stepped outside of the airport here in Manila I've experienced allot of stressful stuff. Beggars every minute, 5-8 kids coming up with their hands out every other corner, people staring at me with the eye of jealousy, people calling me "Sir" 2-3 times in 1 sentence and the way they do it you can easily tell is not out of politeness.

Want to eat "Ok" food you will be paying US prices because anything under $350 pesos here is complete shit. I got one notch my first day here and i would later put her picture up, I just don't even want to pull out my nice Camera in the mist of all this people (I am in a public area) but the amount of pussy in this place is not worth stepping in here.

I'm still dealing with paranoia from my condom breaking in HK and now i stepped in here and I feel like vomitting the moment i step out of my hotel because is downright disgusting, Jeepney Horn sounds everywhere, people eating out of f**king garbage cans, everywhere is f**king crowded and not just "crowded" i mean crowded as in.. this country needs to exterminate 65% of their population to just be able to be livable, the amount of people here is insane.. just put it like this.. It feels like NYC x 2 and throw in Hong Kong and throw in the population density of Philadelphia mixed together in one city but picture people eating out of garbage cans and standing on the the street with no shirt on and forget about coming out to the streets dressed good....it will be hell you will have someone asking you for money every minute.

Unless you are coming here to feed the poor, stay away....Thailand is like Manhattan and this is Detroit.

Oh yeah... I'm eating breakfast now..there's nothin on this f**king menu that does not include white stale rice and some nasty sausages, who the f**k eats white unflavored rice at 8:00am.. Thailand i miss you.

FilMor

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this sinkie should be lucky to live in clean and beautiful sg and stop kpkb'ing about minor inconveniences at home.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We don't measure ourselves against third world countries.

sinkies can't have their cake and eat it too. when compared to 1st world cuntries, sg is several notches above many, and yet sinkies kpkb. since sg shouldn't be measured against 3rd world cuntries, sinkies shouldn't go around the web talking shit and kpkb about 3rd world cuntries they travel to. :rolleyes:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how u know its a sinkie?what sinkie is named after filmore the fish,and knows what nyc and philadelphia looks like?

anyone who goes around hk, thighlang and flip place and breaks his made in china condom on cheap hookers has got to be a sinkie.

ionzu

Alfrescian
Loyal
this sinkie FilMor should be so lucky to get AIDS from his broken condom and die a slow and painful death. what a disgrace to homo sapiens.

the thai authorities should deny him entry into their beautiful kingdom. he is a health hazard.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this sinkie FilMor should be so lucky to get AIDS from his broken condom and die a slow and painful death. what a disgrace to homo sapiens.

the thai authorities should deny him entry into their beautiful kingdom. he is a health hazard.

Even writing that you fucked some hooker in HK and had the condom break and reporting this to TRS. Oh lord.

extramarital

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Want to eat "Ok" food you will be paying US prices because anything under $350 pesos here is complete shit.
FilMor

FilMor is obviously a low life uneducated Sinkie. The restaurants in Philippines don't price their menus in dollar pesos. He must have eaten a meal that cost him only 350 Pesos, not $350 pesos. Big difference.

He is the typical Sinkie loser who eats at Hawker Centres.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've done my share of travelling in this region & I actually agree that the Philippines is not a nice place to visit, at least not Manila.

It can be down right dangerous place. It's common to see business men who have armed drivers, these drivers double as bodyguards. When the GM of the company I was working with visited the Phillipines he took the precaution of having a body guard because he was threatened by a distributor:eek: Better to be safe than sorry.

There are many, many, many,.. places I would like to re-visit. However Philippines is not one of those places:smile:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Manila is disgusting. But the other cities in the provinces is ok. Been to Baguio n its quite a nice place. But every city has its darkside n manila is a shit hole.

I've done my share of travelling in this region & I actually agree that the Philippines is not a nice place to visit, at least not Manila.

It can be down right dangerous place. It's common to see business men who have armed drivers, these drivers double as bodyguards. When the GM of the company I was working with visited the Phillipines he took the precaution of having a body guard because he was threatened by a distributor:eek: Better to be safe than sorry.

There are many, many, many,.. places I would like to re-visit. However Philippines is not one of those places:smile:

ionzu

Alfrescian
Loyal
FilMor is obviously a low life uneducated Sinkie. The restaurants in Philippines don't price their menus in dollar pesos. He must have eaten a meal that cost him only 350 Pesos, not $350 pesos. Big difference.

He is the typical Sinkie loser who eats at Hawker Centres.

and you must be some nouveau riche atas mama who despises those who eat simple fare.

you are no better than Filmor.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anybody who has visited Pinoyland would show gratitude to the countless selfless Singaporeans who went into detention during the fight for a social rights in Singapore. Otherwise it would have been you.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Then next time you see a pinoy shit, tell him to fuck back to their own fucking country.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The ang moh expats who live in Pinoyland can tell you all you need to know. :wink:

magazine-header.jpg

magazine-header2.jpg

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mr FilMor should know that if he went round looking for shit, which it appears he did, he will find it.