• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRE-GE Survey : Who Will You Vote For?

WHO WILL YOU VOTE for?

• Total voters

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's time we wrested control away from the PAP after 50 years of iron-fisted one-party rule. We may not be ready to topple the ruling party yet, but at the very least we should help the opposition win at least one-third of the Parliamentary seats so that the Constitution will not continue to be subjected to the abominable revisions and amendments that the PAP have wrought to tighten its reins on power.

Vote opposition, and urge your friends and family to do likewise. Otherwise, it will be a downward spiral for Singapore and our progeny.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there's no surety that when the opposition cums to power, they will let you withdraw your cpf balance in full. don't be daft. they will bankrupt the state and spend your cpf money on themselves and their cronies. :rolleyes:

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's time we wrested control away from the PAP after 50 years of iron-fisted one-party rule. We may not be ready to topple the ruling party yet, but at the very least we should help the opposition win at least one-third of the Parliamentary seats so that the Constitution will not continue to be subjected to the abominable revisions and amendments that the PAP have wrought to tighten its reins on power.

Vote opposition, and urge your friends and family to do likewise. Otherwise, it will be a downward spiral for Singapore and our progeny.

Agreed. The gerrymandering of the scums in white have resulted in a lopsided parliamentary representation of the opposition.
40% of opposition votes only translates to less than 10% of opposition in parliamentary representation.

MSM is just PAP's propaganda mouthpiece, so it is important that we spread the words to your friends, family members and colleagues.

10712885_870000446366277_2330360303872201550_n.jpg

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there's no surety that when the opposition cums to power, they will let you withdraw your cpf balance in full. don't be daft. they will bankrupt the state and spend your cpf money on themselves and their cronies. :rolleyes:

If PAP is voted in as the government again in the next GE, there is surety that the CPF withdrawal age and minimum sum will be like rubber band stretched in favour of PAP.

So, vote wisely comes next GE.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If you vote for the PAP, you are letting them lock up the CPF until 65 & I suspect they will never let anyone take it out even when you reach 65. If they have changed the age requirement once, they can do it again when you reach 65.

How do you know that the PAP hasn't already bankrupted Spore:confused: No one but LKY & his family has control of Temasek they are the only ones to know how much is in there. Even ex-President Ong Teng Cheong wasn't able to get a true accounting.

If there are more opposition in parliament, we have a better chance of finding out just how much $ is in the reserves & the CPF. The opposition have no interests in keeping it secret because if anything is missing the blame can be fully blamed on one family.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need to be secret. This is Sammyboy Forum. Let your views and Votes be heard!

I am a neutral. PAP has not performed to my expectations.
I vote Opposition.

My Reasons(not in order of priority)

1. MRT CHAOS still the same
2. Too many so called FTs
3. High corruption in Govt
4. Mainstream media sucks
5. Rich getting richer by rent seeking behavior and not paying more in taxes
6. Double standards punishment when an FT commit crimes. Even the media protects them.
7. I WORRY FOR FUTURE GENERATIONS OF SINGAPOREANS IF THIS SAD STATE OF AFFAIR CONTINUES!

Surely opposition, lah. If given a choice between voting for opposition and pappies, most natives would vote for opposition unless the voters are the pappies' por lum pars.

Bring back the one-to-one contest in every electoral constituency, the pappies may even get booted out of Govt.

When you have pinoys in this forum insulting the sinkies, and these pinoys are here to earning a living, their insults will surely inflame the native sinkies to vote for the opposition. These pinoys are in fact helping to bring down the pappies.

Pinoy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Surely opposition, lah. If given a choice between voting for opposition and pappies, most natives would vote for opposition unless the voters are the pappies' por lum pars.

Bring back the one-to-one contest in every electoral constituency, the pappies may even get booted out of Govt.

When you have pinoys in this forum insulting the sinkies, and these pinoys are here to earning a living, their insults will surely inflame the native sinkies to vote for the opposition. These pinoys are in fact helping to bring down the pappies.

Ah Noy here cannot vote cos we are not citizens... so sad.
If can vote, I sure vote PAP!

PAP good.
Opposition No Good!

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't like the PAP, but i also don't trust the opposition. So i will spoil my vote like a retard. Hehe.

Sinkies

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am one of the Sinkies.

I vote Opposition.

I like PAP, but it has disappointed me.

From foreigners to buses/mrt to cpf... the policies are all skewed to further their own pockets!

Sinkies machiam like their SLAVES!

Vietcong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Noy here cannot vote cos we are not citizens... so sad.
If can vote, I sure vote PAP!

PAP good.
Opposition No Good!

I, Nguyen Long, a Vietnamese gal here in Singapore waiting for PAP to issue me citizenship. Then I can vote PAP.

PAP! PAP! PAP!

New Citizens like my bros and sisters in Singapore love PAP!
Down with Opposition!!!

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will vote for the PAP. I've seen many improvements that they have done since the last GE. Even Pinkie had admitted that previously they had lack the foresight to build the infrastructures fast enough to accommodate the growth of the FTs. Measures taken in the last 2 years will greatly resolve these issues and I look forward to the 10m population. All successful metropolitan cities are build upon with mass population. Look at Taipei, Shanghai, Tokyo, New York, London, etc. Sinkies should stop cheating themselves by expecting the same continued prosperity of the nation if the economic growth will be crippled in the years ahead.

What the PAP has done is in the correct direction, though they cannot please everyone, but for the overall progress of the nation. Without the mass population, the Sinkie Land's economy will fall back disastrously and be eventually ruined. Only pathetic Sinkies will be contented with a stagnated economy whilst our neighboring countries are progressing. If the government were to further tighten the inflow of FTs, more companies will relocate because they cannot operate at their optimum competency. More Sinkies will be out of jobs and by that time, it'll be too late to repent because the trust between the companies and the nation has been severed. Already, there is an anticipation of over 300 retrenchments in this first quarter and with more to come. Why should companies be setting up here when they are being offered better and affording opportunities by the neighboring countries?