• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRE-GE Survey : Who Will You Vote For?

WHO WILL YOU VOTE for?

• Total voters

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Ground is very sweet.....pls hold snap erection ASAP...

hannor better faster call man....

i can't wait to see the carnage to be unleashed onto these bastards...

they are quietly sniggering that their FT vote bank is gonna be secure ....... guess they will know when they get a nice "nice in the hole" surprise when they keen turned,...

fuck you PAP....you think those dumbfucks are note cued into your tricks....if everyone wakes up and vote against you....I wanna see those corrupted fucks in your franks gets their retribution....you better get your largest ready to run road and your lawyers ready to defend your plunder located in the developed countries.....

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: PAP Will Win Back AJUNIED GRC & HOUGANG SMC! Agree?

LHL should lead a team to win back Aljuneid GRC. If he is confident.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The 2nd gal from the left looks highly bonkable :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
whahahahahaha:biggrin:

That's Chan Hui Yuh. If you live in Aljunied GRC, you can vote for her / PAP then you can see her every day.

Warning: She is stationed at Sylvia Lim's ward, so you can either have one or the other, but not both.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

That's Chan Hui Yuh. If you live in Aljunied GRC, you can vote for her / PAP then you can see her every day.

Warning: She is stationed at Sylvia Lim's ward, so you can either have one or the other, but not both.

Liddat ah... i prefer Sylvia. :biggrin: Thou shall not betray thy conviction due to pleasures of the flesh. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The gal in the back row (2nd from right in the pic) is highly bonkable :biggrin:

Her name is Melissa Lee from Vinci Arts Gallery, who appears to be some volunteer of SAVH.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

Her name is Melissa Lee from Vinci Arts Gallery, who appears to be some volunteer of SAVH.

Wah Lau...You machiam Politics CSI guru... everyone you also know? :eek:

clap clap clap...

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

Former NSP Secretary General Goh Meng Seng has explained that he plans to contest in the next general election.Updating the public on this facebook page, he said this:For many friends who are very concerned about my political path ahead and keep asking me this question:Are you coming back to politics to contest in coming GE?At this stage, I can give a definite answer to all of you, with the blessings of my wife, YES, I will be back in politics to contest in the coming GE.Will I form my own party or join any party?I have not made up my mind yet but you will know very soon, once I do.*Article first appeared on*https://www.facebook.com/gohmengseng.freedom/posts/10204980323000971

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Former NSP Secretary General Goh Meng Seng has explained that he plans to contest in the next general election.Updating the public on this facebook page, he said this:For many friends who are very concerned about my political path ahead and keep asking me this question:Are you coming back to politics to contest in coming GE?At this stage, I can give a definite answer to all of you, with the blessings of my wife, YES, I will be back in politics to contest in the coming GE.Will I form my own party or join any party?I have not made up my mind yet but you will know very soon, once I do.*Article first appeared on*https://www.facebook.com/gohmengseng.freedom/posts/10204980323000971

When Jeannette and her group, the last of the former RP group was removed, I believe GMS will return to NSP.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

When Jeannette and her group, the last of the former RP group was removed, I believe GMS will return to NSP.

So Lau Goh is the one who invisible hand the exit of Jeanie lah...:biggrin:

I asked him the other day..he say no...nabeizzz :biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

My respect for the PAP has gone up even further after viewing all the images of the gorgeous female MPs and macho male specimens.

The opposition is no match whatsoever

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

So Lau Goh is the one who invisible hand the exit of Jeanie lah...:biggrin:

I asked him the other day..he say no...nabeizzz :biggrin:

Goh is right, he has no hand in Jeannette's removal.

Understand NSP culture. It is an old party with the founders still there who are unwilling to concede power. They were lightweight members of the United Front who refused to join WP in 1988. When you become too big "disturbance" they try to out you, once they "out" you they want you back since you are restarting powerless again. A few had played such musical chairs. Christopher Neo left NSP and went to SDP, then was invited back to NSP again. They also tend to give the powerless secretary-general post to newbies which is why the post keeps changing people.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

My respect for the PAP has gone up even further after viewing all the images of the gorgeous female MPs and macho male specimens.

The opposition is no match whatsoever

This one I agree...PAP has more chiobus. :biggrin:

SuperMod

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Ccb PAP !! Lai !!!

image.jpg