• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

KEE CHIU FUCKs AH JUAN!!!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Even Though Kee Chiu is a Royalty, He Should Not Have Despised on A Commoner...

Chee has too many shortcomings that have yet to be resolved. Most of what Chee did were by words, not by actions.

Bingo! Which is why most sinkies will not vote for Chee!

Chee is all words, no action. While Chan has made mistakes and failed in the past, he more than made up with it with actions. Even on the ground, Chan is more active in grassroots work than Chee. Most sinkies have no idea what Chee has done, or can do for their ward. Hence, they would not dare entrust Chee to run the country less he fucks it up, as what sinkies already believe in their hearts.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
CCS Vs CSJ

This game started by CCS against CSJ reminds me of that long ago match between Sherfield Wednesday against Man U.

Outclassed in all departments and the result was obvious. So far CCS 0 : CSJ 1.

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: CCS Vs CSJ

BPgB5Hz.png

10940561_755159624574198_3400269728181157692_n.jpg

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

Bwahahahahahahaa... Hope the 9th Mono-Intake didn't have to sign 1206 for him :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Eh chee-bye kia Chan Chun Sing, why "no sound, no picture" from you after Dr Chee Soon Juan challenged you to an open debate at a venue, date & time chosen by you?

In my book you are nothing, but a court jester cum balls-carrier cum paper general who came into parliament by the back door.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hey this John Tan is Boss Sam right? why he needs to create another nick? He owns the site and says same things,,so i doubt it will generate much traffic,,is boss sam that bo liao?

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Been here too long,,,I know Boss Sam is a faggot PAPPIE Dog who begs to get shafted by his PAPPIE masters in public but for this sort of bo liaoness is a bit ridiculous,,but hey that is why faggots are different...cos they are crazy

you are new here?

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Even Though Kee Chiu is a Royalty, He Should Not Have Despised on A Commoner...

Chee is all words, no action. While Chan has made mistakes and failed in the past, he more than made up with it with actions. Even on the ground, Chan is more active in grassroots work than Chee.
disagree.

after his many own goals, kee chiu chan improves by scoring even many more and more spectacular own goals.

in fact oppo cause must be sleeping better now knowing that with kee chiu chan leading the line in the white scum camp, half the battle is already won.

now oppo parties/individuals just need to make sure they dun score own goal to take the limelight from kee chiu chan from now till polling day.

btw why are you comparing csj and kee chiu chan on grassroot work, when kee chiu chan is paid to do it even though he is a backdoor mp+uncontested?

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal

Been here too long,,,I know Boss Sam is a faggot PAPPIE Dog who begs to get shafted by his PAPPIE masters in public but for this sort of bo liaoness is a bit ridiculous,,but hey that is why faggots are different...cos they are crazy
crazy or not i dunno

but i am 100% certain sam leong has no idea what is a normal life and what is normal.

so if some1 has no normal things to do, they may turn to bo liao things like arguing with a piece of eraser to make them feel wanted.

Thais

Alfrescian
Loyal

Kee Chiu like John Tan...everyday Chuck Wow.... hehehehe:smile:

kopirui

Alfrescian
Loyal
The SDP under Mr Chiam was Singapore's strongest opposition party. The SDP under Dr Chee has become a shadow of its old self. [B said:

YOU ALL CANNOT UNDERSTAND The FUCK IS IT.
what is the point of having strongest opposition party when it has no intention to check on the gov.
look at what the fuck chiam has done in paliment?
talk about liftupgarding and hdb upgrading?
attend wake in potor pasay?wtf
CSJ might have lose..but what he convey is national topic..not lift upgrading

kopirui

Alfrescian
Loyal
Above all, they will remember that Dr Chee betrayed his own mentor, Mr Chiam See Tong. Mr Chiam had brought Dr Chee into the Singapore Democratic Party (SDP), but Dr Chee plotted against Mr Chiam and pushed him out of the party he had founded.

again csj did not betray chiam as what say.
the useless has to make way for the capable.
csj know national topic is important for us..not dick harry potong pasay topic