• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

KEE CHIU FUCKs AH JUAN!!!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Well, you know, when one gets promoted to his current level of incompetence through saying YES, SIR all these years....

exactly... people get promoted in life is through real skills and capabilities...

just for saying Yes Sir, even a dog can do that.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dr Chee respond:

Chee Soon Juan responds to Chan Chun Sing

Mr Chan Chun Sing is certainly an accomplished man in Singapore. He has risen quickly through the ranks of the army and appointed a minister. I commend him on his remarkable achievement, there is much to be admired.

I have, unfortunately or otherwise, chosen a different path. It is, admittedly, not a conventional path and, certainly, not one that leads to power, privilege and a high salary. In this respect Mr Chan is right, I have not succeeded.

I have instead undertaken to speak up for the people of Singapore in what was, to put it mildly, a very difficult political terrain.

Nevertheless, I am proud of my achievements, as I am sure Mr Chan is of his. But I do want to sound him a note of caution: When we attain our goals in life, we should not look down and criticise others who have yet to achieve theirs.

Even if I have failed in Mr Chan's eyes, he must resist the urge to denigrate. Wasn't it Albert Einstein who once said: “You never fail until you stop trying”? I have not stopped trying and I don't think I will.

I do, however, find Mr Chan's comments troubling on two fronts:

The first is the PAP's out-dated practice of stigmatising failure. This is unfortunate. I want to tell my fellow Singaporeans, especially students, that we must not be afraid to fail. It is from our failures that we learn and become better persons and go on to achieve great things.

The second has to do with PAP's habit of engaging in the politics of name-calling and personal destruction. It is disappointing that the younger generation of ministers like Mr Chan has not set a new direction for the conduct of politics in Singapore instead on relying on that of a bygone era.

How does calling me a failure help to solve the problems that Singaporeans face? The more the PAP engages in m&d-slinging and ignore the grave problems that confront our nation, the more dire will be the lot of our people.

For the sake of Singaporeans, let us go beyond such an un-constructive form of politics which Singaporeans detest and graduate to a more mature level of contestation of ideas which the people deserve.

To this end, I repeat my invitation to Mr Chan and his PAP colleagues to debate me and my SDP colleagues on issues such as CPF, healthcare, housing population, education, etc that Singaporeans care about.

Chee Soon Juan

You see how first world Dr Chee is??? This is called being an EDUCATED person.

How does that Kee chew behave?

[video=youtube;zQ9fHdAi6rQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQ9fHdAi6rQ[/video]

Just look at the way this fucktup PAP shit loser behave.. totally do not sound and look like an educated person.. as i mentioned in my previous post, even a dog can say Yes Sir.

jw5

Loyal
Grateful Gongkia: "Yes Sirrrrrr, Yes Ma'aaammm, porgib me por being slow, do you want a cock, errrr, I mean coke?"

:biggrin:

Well, you know, when one gets promoted to his current level of incompetence through saying YES, SIR all these years....

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
exactly... people get promoted in life is through real skills and capabilities...

just for saying Yes Sir, even a dog can do that.

This kind of dog when asked to jump will not only say YES SIR - sometimes they por until they ask HOW HIGH SIR?

Tan Chuan Jin is not very far behind in this kind of behaviour.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This kind of dog when asked to jump will not only say YES SIR - sometimes they por until they ask HOW HIGH SIR?

Tan Chuan Jin is not very far behind in this kind of behaviour.

He also bend down and let his PAP master to screw him hard, then turn back with a smile and ask if they are screwing him comfortably, if not he can open his ass wider.

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP only knows how to appeal to the old timers.

they are clueless as to how to court young votes.

goodbye PAP. make way for the new please.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A very, very composed and dignified response by Chee Soon Juan. Kudos. Kee Chiu's tirade appear petty and mean-spirited in comparison.

CSJ should send it to the ST Forum and see if they'll publish it.

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal
CSJ is an intellect and academic who can write and speak very well.
If he can control his emotion, he would get much admirers and voters as well.
His SDP had foreseen the current troubles (housing, healthcare, salary, cpf etc.) far ahead.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Not that solid lah .. to be solid Dr Chee should begin his letter with :

"Hoii, Ah Chan,
Go give dog fuck lah you ... "

Dr Chee is experienced, he know that publicly, he must always appear like a gentlemen. Behind closed door is another matter.

JohorRookie

Alfrescian
Loyal
A very, very composed and dignified response by Chee Soon Juan. Kudos. Kee Chiu's tirade appear petty and mean-spirited in comparison.

CSJ should send it to the ST Forum and see if they'll publish it.

I hope before Chiam kicks the bucket, he can openly endorse CSJ and not allow PAP to use his ousting from SDP as a hatchet against CSJ.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Chee is good as long as he keeps his emotions in control. PAP dogs like to troll him. So he has to be careful of the dirty bastard tricks of PAP and the controlled mainstream media,

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hope before Chiam kicks the bucket, he can openly endorse CSJ and not allow PAP to use his ousting from SDP as a hatchet against CSJ.

Actually Chiam and Chee had already met and mended fences in late 2010, before GE2011. Chee wanted to celebrate SDP's 30th anniversary and honour CST by giving him a founder-chairman position (CST would still lead SPP), but Lina and Desmond objected.

On a personal basis between the 2 men, however, it's all water under the bridge. No more grudges.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do you smell it? It is fear.

I smell three things:

FEAR

FEAR

FEAR

because...

GRC no longer passport to parliament, not even heavy weight ministers.
Tg Pagar is an unknown quantity and quality - very high percentage never voted in their lives there.
Don't have to give face any more, especially when one of their MPs never even turn up for meeting residents sessions.
CCS is not exactly a very likeable person, never mind what the reporters try to paint him as; his problem is that he
has started believing his own press releases, that it's the ultimate truth.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Kee Chiu is a national disgrace...wanna reply, then reply properly lah...why resort to name calling and mudslings... really conduct unbecoming of a leader.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Kee Chiu is a national disgrace...wanna reply, then reply properly lah...why resort to name calling and mudslings... really conduct unbecoming of a leader.

This shows that Kee Chiu is an uneducated sinkie loser shit.. don't have the caliber to be a leader and trying hard to act like one. fucking pathetic!!!!

No wonder, his only way to get status is to suck PAP's cock.. and bend down to let his PAP master screw his backside to earn money.