• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Understanding the 72 virgins

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/LxZXQerkrJE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;LxZXQerkrJE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxZXQerkrJE[/video]

zcsazvx

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/LxZXQerkrJE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

No more shortcut by pasting. Use the posting tools

esO4DQ7.jpg

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;LxZXQerkrJE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxZXQerkrJE[/video]

This is very interesting.. i have quite a bit to say on this.

First of all, these human beings actually give up their intellect, logic, character, personality and free will and submit themselves to this idea and concept that comes out from a book. or religion..

I keep hearing about what Allah gives them. Allah gives them this and that and you get a reward ( 72 virgins) after you perform some tasks..Fuck..Isn't this slave mentality.. ??? They cannot have the power to build a heaven on earth by themselves and need heaven joy to be given??? OH MY...this is to me... bad education.

By having an aim of getting women for yourself or becoming a woman who using virgin as a tag onto itself..Isn't this revolve around lust??? How can a lustful person and a killer get into heaven..by doing something for your religion even if through lust and killing ....and gets you to heaven????

That is totally illogical!!!!!!

Let me gives you my interpretation of 72 virgins.

First of all.. let's get to know some background of being going to heaven..If you wanna go to heaven, you must have the aura for that. All these religion talk so much into moral and being good but left out the important thing which is aura.

Aura can be positive and negative or light and heavy.. If you do good, there will be positive aura and do bad, there will be negative aura, basically..

However..the good must comes from a sincere heart and wisdom. Without it, there is no positive aura emitted. How to prove about aura.. I believe many of you have done good and bad deeds in your life. Do you feel good and light after you have done a good deed and feel heavy and guilty after doing something against your conscience. This is one proof of how you feel and is an indication of aura.

Heaven is a field of positive energy and aura..How the fuck can someone filled with lust, anger and killing heart get to admit to heaven??? Lust , anger and killing will gives you negative and dark aura. This is more like being attracted to hell.

ok..onto the 72 virgins.. From the video..being a martyrs to their religion, you get the 72 virgin...from my perspective, this is so misinterpreted..

From my understanding..by blowing yourself up for your religion..it is about self-sacrifice.

What is self-sacrifice? it is giving up what you have , even your life, for the good of others, as in it will help others or save others. In their weird sense of muslim logic, the way they do it is for their selfish gain..to get virgin women or be a pretty virgin.. this is one big red flag.

72 virgins might not be woman virgin after all...in my opinion, it is referring to 72 mini-virtues that a person cultivated in his life which rises his or her aura to the extend that he or she is willing to sacrifice his life for the good of mankind and all sentient beings and the universe. With such high level of positive aura, the person will rises to heaven and be honoured of his 72 mini-virtues.

What are the 72 mini-virtues.. to be honest, i do not know and this needs to be researched. But this makes a lot of sense..isn't it?

The way the islam teaches them to be so self-interest and the world only should be the muslim way indicate a self-interest teaching.

I suspect the Islam teaching is being polluted by human input and interpretation by someone who is not high in wisdom. Religion is about being selfless in a wise way.

Last edited:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The religion is simply a violent one and all for the purpose engaging in war.

Why Muslims must come inside when they fuck? This is simply to make sure they have enough people when there is a need to start a war. Remember that Prophet had always been in war then. He is a warlord.

Why promise 72 virgins? This is to encourage the men to with less fear even if they die in war. They are not allowed to screw outside marriage but can have mass orgy in heaven? The purpose of sex is to pro-create, to have sex in heaven simply make no sense as it is a human desire.

Islam was never meant to co-exist with other religion. The only time other religion can co-exist is when Islam law rules over the land. At that point, all religion have to pay special tax to practice their religion. It is like protection fee. If not, Muslims are encouraged push for their everlasting agenda to Islamised every single corner of the world.

Every single Islamic law that Muslim must follow is simply for the survival of the religion.

kezgtree

Alfrescian
Loyal
..did the koran actually have these clause and verses that stated the 72 virgins...i am very curious.
anybody can attached it...thnks

Brahmadachod

Alfrescian
Loyal
..did the koran actually have these clause and verses that stated the 72 virgins...i am very curious.
anybody can attached it...thnks

I would like to know too how that pedophile came out with that figure 72. Maybe 4 per day, after 18 days and recycle again?