• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Senior Sinkie Taken To The Cleaners By Ugly Hag After Divorce

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hi Gilbert,

I came across your interesting website while surfing the Internet in search of advice on the above matters.

I divorced in 2013 and presently looking for a job.

My maintenance order requires me to pay my ex-wife $4000/month and my son $3000/month. Besides this, I have to pay my son’s tertiary fees (he is now in 2nd year NUS) and 80% of medical/dental expenses.

I have resigned from my job and currently looking for another job.

At my age of 57, it is not likely that I will get the same gross income as my last job – probably considerably less.

My earning was S$26,000 (gross)/month and my next job is probably be about $12,000 (gross)/month if I am lucky to find one within the next 6 month.

In light of the above, I would like to seek your counsel on how feasible it is in making a Maintenance Variation Order,.

My concerns on the excessive (and frivolous) medical/dental expense claims in excess of $2000/month plus the continuous harassment via email to me, my colleagues, friends, relatives and what-nots so as to embarrass and humiliate me, and writing untruth to my bosses causing the company to investigate me on non-compliance, etc.

In short, it seems like her aim is to get me to lose my job, humiliate me to the max, and then expecting me to continue paying her and my son the monthly maintenance.

I am indeed facing a a real case of “hell hath no fury like a woman scorn.”

If it is fine with you, I would like to request for a face-to-face counselling session at your convenience.

Kind regards and thank you in advance for your help.

Larry

http://therealsingapore.com/content...pay-7000-month-maintenance-despite-losing-job

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Larry has been staying too long and too late over the night doing his shows with the thai girls.

3018414-slide-11-process-larry-kings-new-show-conan.jpg

cunt blame his wife if she needs a cock to stuff herself when the needs arises

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Case of Re: OctoPoon before the Non-Kangaroo Final Cock of Appeal

H and W married in 1968. In 1977, H started a crematorium business which later become successful. W continued to work as a nurse. In 1995, a holding company C was formed to hold all the operating companies of H's business (the Group). C's shares were settled on a disfunctionary trust based in Jelly with a professional trustee. The trust assets consisted solely of 90% of the issued shares in C and a matrimonial home. H was appointed as a mafia boss with the power to remove the trustee. For the relevant purposes, the beneficiaries were H, W and their 3 children, 2 of whom died (so sad ... cry cry ... ), leaving K, the daughter. In February 2009, H presented a divorce petition based on 2 years' separation. W did not defend the proceedings. The decreee nasi was pronounced in May 2009 and made goreng in September 2010. Both parties deposed February 2001 to be the separation date (W then was not advised by me). This was relevant because AFTER 2001, the Group became very successful. Shortly before the hearing, W (based on good advice from the likes of me) made an affirmation stating that separation in fact occurred "some time in 2008". At issue was whether, and if so the extent to which, the trust assets were a "financial resource" of H under s96 of the Till Death Do Us Part Act Chapter 69.

So what is the result of the appeal? ... ... ...

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is better for him to d declared a bankrupt. This man may he a bastard but her wife aint a Saint.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
must be another sinkie uncle who spent his cpf withdrawal by depositing it in the cheebye of an ah tiong bu.