• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GOLD 90.5FM's The Flying Dutchman to leave MediaCorp

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
More likely the fucktard got the sack.
Dun believe he quit on own accord....talentless fuck. What's he gonna do for money? Drive taxi?
He was lucky to be able to get into this business in the first place....he was only a waterboy for TMF back then....the good DJs went off one by one and he got his lucky break. Malu the TMF brand with him as alumni.

His daughters look like shit (the pinoy angmo grego mix).....
But daughter with first wife very chio (likely not his biological daughters).

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dun believe he quit on own accord....talentless fuck. What's he gonna do for money? Drive taxi?
He was lucky to be able to get into this business in the first place....he was only a waterboy for TMF back then....the good DJs went off one by one and he got his lucky break. Malu the TMF brand with him as alumni.

Once walked past him and his family. U are right. His daughters are truly an acquired taste.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stay tuned because the filipinos speak pretty darned good english in an american accent if necessary and will take 50% less pay, stay 10 people in one room and generally save the radio stations a lot of money.

I came across a Mediacock Pinay producer that I thought was a local Minah, she speaks Singlish that well.

And frankly, Pinays and Minahs are same breed.

So prepare to hear the next-gen DJs speak Singalog instead of Singlish....

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think we used to have Pinoy DJs.
There was a (Susan?) Goldheart long ago.
And the late Bernard Salosa was also a Pinoy?

Alfrescian
Loyal
So prepare to hear the next-gen DJs speak Singalog instead of Singlish....

haha...it will never happen.........for some strange reason, whatever nationality the DJ (real angmohs exc), they always end up with some fake American accent

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal
More likely the fucktard got the sack. Dun believe he quit on own accord....talentless fuck. What's he gonna do for money? Drive taxi? He was lucky to be able to get into this business in the first place....he was only a waterboy for TMF back then....the good DJs went off one by one and he got his lucky break. Malu the TMF brand with him as alumni. His daughters look like shit (the pinoy angmo grego mix).....But daughter with first wife very chio (likely not his biological daughters).
What's TMF?

Alantis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Johnny333,

What are the Internet radio app that you would recommend?

In the past I used to listen to Brian Richmond:o In fact I entered one of his phone in quizzes & won a prize:biggrin:
Switched to internet radio because there was too much propanda & ads.

If you are already paying for internet connection, might as well get an internet radio for $150 & use some of the bandwidth to listen to news or music.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

tmf? Who's that?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I heard the Flying Dutchman was leaving because of all the jealousy from his xenophobic sinkie colleagues.

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is really sad news. He's one the best DJs in the world.

WOW! 2014 is turning out to a year of great news for Singaporeans as far as the entertainment scene is concerned. First we got the good news that the asshole Gurmit Singh is leaving Mediacorp and just when you thought no better news can top that, we now have an even bigger asshole leaving 90.5FM. Mediacorp couldn't have presented us a better gift for SG50 but it would have been bestest if the asshole of all asshole Glenn Ong is sacked as well.

This mudderfarker shamelessly calls himself Flying Dutchman. It's probably his great great grandmother that got fucked by a dutch sailor and the generations thereafter are all locals or geragaus. In other words he's a fucking chap jeng with at most a drop of Dutch blood in him.

Anyway, how wonderful that we need not see and hear these two morons again.