• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Despite spike in layoffs, unemployment stayed low in Q3: Manpower Ministry

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP and Boss SL say that they choose to be unemployed!!!

Pukimak!!!!
Those people who stand on MRT platform choose not to go onboard and the trains are not jammed packed!!!

do you believe the stats, i see my neighbour and those sitting around libraries and coffeeshops, i wonder if they are automatic unemployed.:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
This proves yet again that the PAP is doing an excellent job. Unemployment in many first world countries is more than double that of Singapore's.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This proves yet again that the PAP is doing an excellent job. Unemployment in many first world countries is more than double that of Singapore's.

less unemployment
tight labour market
despite spike in layoff
median salary increase by mere 0.5%

all the above factors are contradicting with each other.
Singapore economic miracles.

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal
A few have mentioned that they remove the chronically unemployed from the stats after a few months the stats have to be taken with a pinch of salt.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
A few have mentioned that they remove the chronically unemployed from the stats after a few months the stats have to be taken with a pinch of salt.

The chronically unemployed obviously don't want to work. It's not the PAP's fault if a bunch of hard core lazy lumps of turd refuse to contribute to the economy.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
less unemployment
tight labour market
despite spike in layoff
median salary increase by mere 0.5%

all the above factors are contradicting with each other.
Singapore economic miracles.

PAP is going to be busy "fixing" things. Such as the opposition, the statistics, their critics,...

I find it amazing that they haven't kept a low profile in these difficult economic times. They are just asking for more trouble by forcing people to vote against them with such policies like the population white paper, the CPF changes . It just goes to show how out of touch the PAP has become from the ground.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vote the opposition and your sons will soon find jobs as construction workers in China.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP and Boss SL say that they choose to be unemployed!!!

Pukimak!!!!
Those people who stand on MRT platform choose not to go onboard and the trains are not jammed packed!!!

do you believe the stats, i see my neighbour and those sitting around libraries and coffeeshops, i wonder if they are automatic unemployed.:rolleyes:
[/QUOTE]

They way they "count the beans" is to fool all the gullible out there, for instance, you work Jan to April, but May to September you are out of job & unable to find one, say, in October you found work & then, November they retrench you for your are part time, December you are out of work.

In your believe their figures, counted on a quarterly basis, you are FULLY EMPLOYED... ha ha ha....that is why you see your neighbour sitting around, sleeping in the library, stirring their affordable still Kopi-O at the Coffee shop ( not KOPITIAM)....in M.O.M. statistics...they are employed....

Their are many are not even part of the statistics...they have become permanently unemployed....

It is how creative you are in "counting the beans"...this you have to giver credit to the Pappies....they are the best!:rolleyes: