• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SingFirst Party! Huat ah!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: REDBEAN says : SingFirst in AMK GRC, a masterstroke:

My bet : TJS and AYG will try to take the fortress at AMK. Both have nothing to lose as TJS can try again in the coming PE while AYG has a successful psychiatry practice.

Both will go for broke or nothing! In fact it would be great to see TJS take on the defeated LSL in a PE contest. My bet again is on TJS to beat the clown prince hands down!

Good to see TJS battle it out at AMK.. They will do everything to fix him.. They will make TJS to be the next Tang Liang Hong..

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

Come lah! We are not afraid. Loong will make sure we air your dirty linen in public.

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal

yes and i welcome you to join me.why stay on this stupid island to sink with the rest of the idiots who dont wish to be saved?be realistic bro.even if Oppies win the election,what will become of it?an island of retards will always be a island of retards,producing a bunch of retarded policies.better to go to paradise on earth Australia or Norway.

That's your opinion. If everyone thinks like you, sinkieland will have no future.

But I like your other piece, "even if Oppies win the election,what will become of it?" It would definitely be better than our hopeless present situation. It can't be worse than we have now. Try we must... or forever the PAP wants you to resign ourselves to their fate.

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

GE 2011 at AMK
People's Action Party wins by margin of 62,826 (38.6%)
Valid votes: 162,528 (97.0%)
[OV: 205] Rejected votes: 5,034 (3.0%)
[OV: 4]
Previous election > GE 2006 > People's Action Party won 66.1% > Swing +3.2%
http://www.singapore-elections.com/general-election/2011/ang-mo-kio-grc.html

SFP got chance ya, previously RP (not strong) also can get 38.6%.
All they need is another 12%

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Amk to fall is quite hard as pinky is quite popular there. However if ice cream party is in it for the long haul. There will be higher chance to win in the following erection. Ice cream is targeting the so called strong wards as they were contested by 3rd rate oppos. Now if a strong oppo contest than there will b hope. Dont forget it took wp many tries to win aljunied. Perseverance. Good policy n the willingnesd to serve will help them...

In the past he could take it easy & fix others in the comfort of his secured ward. There was also no CPF issues in the past. With the changes in the CPF will he be so popular in AMK ?

Now that he is facing a threat, it may keep LHL busy protecting his own turf. The extra pressure will also keep him awake at nights & maybe he will have a relapse of cancer:confused:

Last edited:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

i find them rathe dubious

1. if tjs is really for the better good of sgp, he won't ve taken on the presidential election that indirectly helped tt to be the president won in less than 5% margin.

dr tan cheng bock shouldn't ve lost if without clowns like tjs n tkl

2. he looks more like a tai jat kong - loudhailer with no action just like roaring thunder with no rain.

3. he probably harbours a personal agenda especially against woody goh who openly criticised and degrade him.

4. why don't he stay put with sdp is another insidious issue. he could be a power craze maniac who clashes with chee and hence the dire need to be the ultimate indian chief.

5. he's definitely not very good at managing money as revealed by gct. if he were to be in charge, cpf could kaput even earlier and all are guaranteed their cpfs would be seriously burnt!

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Thank You, SingFirst

A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.

I am going find it hard to reject an opposition "dream team" such as this.

Agree. Any team that can knock LHL from AMK and save SG is worth sending into AMK.

I hope SingFirst sends its solid A Team and give LHL nightmares and create history by beating PAP at AMK decisively.

As it is, I assess 50% of singaporeans are anti pap. Will SingFirst send shock waves by not merely winning at AMK but thrashing PAP decisively. Pundits are against such a result. But let's surprise everyone

SockPuppet

Alfrescian
Loyal

Looks like TJS is doing some good after all.
If he chooses to send teams to difficult wards, which opposition supporter can fault that?

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Agree. Any team that can knock LHL from AMK and save SG is worth sending into AMK.

I hope SingFirst sends its solid A Team and give LHL nightmares and create history by beating PAP at AMK decisively.

As it is, I assess 50% of singaporeans are anti pap. Will SingFirst send shock waves by not merely winning at AMK but thrashing PAP decisively. Pundits are against such a result. But let's surprise everyone

the Opposition reached its peak of almost 40% votes in the 1991 & 2011 elections. they should really go above the 40% mark next election. how many seats they would win depends on many factors though.

I doubt AMK will fall to the Opposition. if the PM really would suffer defeat in his stronghold AMK, logically, the PAP might lose the election.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Ice Cream Party spotted at Pasir Ris drinking Kopi.....

GMS: A pity no one wants me as consultant. I always value add .....

No one has ever burnt the bridges to the extent he does under the guise of anything he can think of. Democracy, real concern, you name it.

Any party that recruits him is a goner, knowing he tends to go headlong with the parties he has joined before. Any opposition party that recruits a member who pits himself against one-third of the opposition camp also loses weight at the negotiation table.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

5. he's definitely not very good at managing money as revealed by gct. if he were to be in charge, cpf could kaput even earlier and all are guaranteed their cpfs would be seriously burnt!

Ah bar you really sound like fucking PAP with these threats :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

the Opposition reached its peak of almost 40% votes in the 1991 & 2011 elections. they should really go above the 40% mark next election. how many seats they would win depends on many factors though.

I doubt AMK will fall to the Opposition. if the PM really would suffer defeat in his stronghold AMK, logically, the PAP might lose the election.

Many factors are in fvour of a good AP showing

LHL is highly unpopular. The pap causes much miseries. the pap has retention and recruitment problems. The APs are having their most successful recruitments both in terms of quality and quantity of candidates.

If this is not a good time for LHL and pap to fall, when is?

Belgarath

Alfrescian
Loyal

I can see why TJS is taking an independent approach to the other parties. The SF party is the only party to reject the argument that the MIW cannot be replaced. Their intention is to do just that. This is bold.

Talk is cheap. I can also wave a banner and say I can take over the govt tomorrow. What matters is whether the party can win seats or not.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

4. why don't he stay put with sdp is another insidious issue.

According to a forummer, TJS wanted to be SDP secretary-general. Not unexpectedly, CSJ saw no reason to step down. TJS would have it no other way, not even chairman, although it is not sure if CSJ tried to offer TJS the chairmanship.

Given this instance, we can expect TJS would ensure that there is no other way for SF to move other than the TJS way, like Chiam in SDP/SDA/SPP. Hence, unless TJS hits the right notes most of the time, SF would become small, especially if it doesn't win seats.