• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Loyalty to singapore, my country...

will you fight for s'pore if she goes to war?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
will you fight if singapore goes to war? i am the kind who will do a kamikaze on the enemies not because i like the pap govt. but i have to protect my niece and nephew, and my sisters.

why i do kamikaze is because s'pore won't last if it goes to war, i have studied all terrains and the only way out is to exchange lives with enemies.:o bang...bang...bang...*simulating gunshots*:o

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I help the enemy to nuke Singapore. A chance to exterminate the whole population of ball-less sinkies losers.

pointshoar

Alfrescian
Loyal
will you fight if singapore goes to war? i am the kind who will do a kamikaze on the enemies not because i like the pap govt. but i have to protect my niece and nephew, and my sisters.

why i do kamikaze is because s'pore won't last if it goes to war, i have studied all terrains and the only way out is to exchange lives with enemies.:o bang...bang...bang...*simulating gunshots*:o

But if exchange lives even 5 to 1 when all of us died they enemy still have plenty to spare.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Time to send in the drones!! One for each racist UMNO Leader! :biggrin:

MQ-9_Reaper_taxis.jpg

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

with S'pore so small and surrounded by M'sia on 3 sides...........no way of sustaining a 1st strike............

anyway, no way i'll risk my life protecting this Crown Colony (Rothschild-controlled).......

heck, i'll probably do a LKY and do some translating work for the invaders................

SAMMMYBOY

Alfrescian
Loyal
?

no need drones.
we got plainclothes battalion of elite special forces counter terrorist commandos camouflaged in a certain highly classified library.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But if exchange lives even 5 to 1 when all of us died they enemy still have plenty to spare.

This is true,this is not like Sparta or something where 300 can kill 10,000 besides in the real Greek war the 300 Sparta had 10,000 Greek soldiers backup.

In real war u have to be damn lucky to even get 5 to 1 kills especially with GU niang army.and in Singapore how many is fit for active duty?by age 30 half of sinkies can't even pass ippt.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As long as men in white are in charge
Most including myself will not risk our lives
While MiniStars and famiLEEs flee
To their homes in First World countries

On other hand if Lightning is overthrown
New Gahbrament focuses on nation building
Instead of just Gross Domestic Pumping
And return People's See Pee Elf then maybe

When that day comes we must remember
To punish men in white for their sins
Chain them up and put them in jail
For their traitorous and self-serving deeds

[video=youtube;u0CRAavN4EI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0CRAavN4EI[/video]

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is true,this is not like Sparta or something where 300 can kill 10,000 besides in the real Greek war the 300 Sparta had 10,000 Greek soldiers backup.

In real war u have to be damn lucky to even get 5 to 1 kills especially with GU niang army.and in Singapore how many is fit for active duty?by age 30 half of sinkies can't even pass ippt.

Even if they are physically fit, only the most idiotic ones among them will lay down their lives for a corporate fascist state. You must be an astoundingly daft imbecile to get all choked up on the Singapore flag, SG50 and all that bullshit.

Go ahead and report for war duty... you'll win the Darwin award by being cannon fodder for the state. :rolleyes:

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If want People to stay and fight
Then first thing have to do
Is to get rid of traitorous Lightning
Otherwise you better run
Or be a translator for the Kempetei

[video=youtube;TNAVF_df43E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNAVF_df43E[/video]

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even if they are physically fit, only the most idiotic ones among them will lay down their lives for a corporate fascist state. You must be an astoundingly daft imbecile to get all choked up on the Singapore flag, SG50 and all that bullshit.

Go ahead and report for war duty... you'll win the Darwin award by being cannon fodder for the state. :rolleyes:

u said it sinkies are astoundingly daft and imbecilic,so i would expect near 100 percent attendance on mobilisation,unfortunately sinkies are also balless and humji and prone to maximum restrain so dont expect much of a performance when facing the enemy on the battlefield.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

solly hor..................the Greeks had more than 300.............more 6000 at least................

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Base on those TV shows, we can see people will run but the problem is there are not enough time to run or not enough boats and many people will be left behind.