• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore beat Netherlands, Luxembourg and Canada

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
every country’s transparency

: THE TOP 10
1. Denmark, 92 points
2. New Zealand, 91 points
3. Finland, 89 points
4. Sweden, 87 points
5. Norway, 86 points
5. Switzerland, 86 points
7. Singapore, 84 points
8. The Netherlands, 83 points
9. Luxembourg, 82 points
10. Canada, 81 points

WORST: THE BOTTOM 10
166. Eritrea, 18 points
166. Libya, 18 points
166. Uzbekistan, 18 points
169. Turkmenistan, 17 points
170. Iraq, 16 points
171. South Sudan, 15 points
172. Afghanistan, 12 points
173. Sudan, 11 points
174. North Korea, 8 points
174. Somalia, 8 points

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ntry-s-transparency-Denmark-topping-list.html

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
We are number 1 in Asia. Again, as expected. You should make it clear in your thread title.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We are number 1 in Asia. Again. You should make it clear in your thread title.

singapore should be world number 1 since our PM salary is world number 1.

if pm lee declare his and his family assets, singapore ranking will go up to world number 1

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i know you are not happy about singapore corruption.

but based on research. The outside world is much worse in corruption.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i know you are not happy about singapore corruption.

but based on research. The outside world is much worse in corruption.

i just want to know why our PM salary is higher than denmark but transperancy is lower than denmark

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Transparent kee lan!

Pinky got answer Ah Roy's questions or not?

Instead He sue Ah Roy until Lat Khor!

Transparency cannot be obtain when their is no free press and protection from whistle blowing!! :biggrin:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i just want to know why our PM salary is higher than denmark but transperancy is lower than denmark

chinese , malays and india, different history of government, if you do not give them high salary, they will find a way to make money.
The simple answer is different culture, different people, you have to compare similar culture and history.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
chinese , malays and india, different history of government, if you do not give them high salary, they will find a way to make money.
The simple answer is different culture, different people, you have to compare similar culture and history.

The dangers of Mercenary MiniSTARS were very clear to Machiavelli:

"Mercenaries and auxiliaries are useless and dangerous; and if one holds his state based on these arms, he will stand neither firm nor safe; for they are disunited, ambitious and without discipline, unfaithful, valiant before friends, cowardly before enemies; they have neither the fear of God nor fidelity to men, and destruction is deferred only so long as the attack is; for in peace one is robbed by them, and in war by the enemy. The fact is, they have no other attraction or reason for keeping the field than a trifle of stipend, which is not sufficient to make them willing to die for you. They are ready enough to be your soldiers whilst you do not make war, but if war comes they take themselves off or run from the foe; which I should have little trouble to prove, for the ruin of Italy has been caused by nothing else than by resting all her hopes for many years on mercenaries, and although they formerly made some display and appeared valiant amongst themselves, yet when the foreigners came they showed what they were. Thus it was that Charles, King of France, was allowed to seize Italy with chalk in hand; and he who told us that our sins were the cause of it told the truth, but they were not the sins he imagined, but those which I have related. And as they were the sins of princes, it is the princes who have also suffered the penalty.

I wish to demonstrate further the infelicity of these arms. The mercenary captains are either capable men or they are not; if they are, you cannot trust them, because they always aspire to their own greatness, either by oppressing you, who are their master, or others contrary to your intentions; but if the captain is not skilful, you are ruined in the usual way."