• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

UK MP cares about Anwar not SG Opposition

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.publications.parliament....text/141202-0001.htm#141202-0001.htm_spnew107

Ann Clwyd (Cynon Valley) (Lab): With reference to the forthcoming ministerial visit to Malaysia, will the Minister consider its sedition laws? They are constantly being used to gag the opposition, including important opposition leaders such as Anwar Ibrahim. We left those laws behind. Why do we not get rid of them?

2 Dec 2014 : Column 156

Mr Swire: I will be brief because I have already addressed this issue. My right hon. Friend the Foreign Secretary is meeting the Malaysian Foreign Minister next week, I believe. He will raise that issue, as we always do. We are studying the implications of the Malaysian Prime Minister’s comments and will respond in due course.

Singapore's opposition (Whether Chee, Low, Roy etc) has hardly been raised in the UK.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.publications.parliament....text/141202-0001.htm#141202-0001.htm_spnew107

Ann Clwyd (Cynon Valley) (Lab): With reference to the forthcoming ministerial visit to Malaysia, will the Minister consider its sedition laws? They are constantly being used to gag the opposition, including important opposition leaders such as Anwar Ibrahim. We left those laws behind. Why do we not get rid of them?

2 Dec 2014 : Column 156

Mr Swire: I will be brief because I have already addressed this issue. My right hon. Friend the Foreign Secretary is meeting the Malaysian Foreign Minister next week, I believe. He will raise that issue, as we always do. We are studying the implications of the Malaysian Prime Minister’s comments and will respond in due course.

Singapore's opposition (Whether Chee, Low, Roy etc) has hardly been raised in the UK.

wanna know why ? Anwar is a 'close friend' of Brzezinski.......a big-time Zionist kahuna........

and FamiLEE are Zionist stooges.............

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
UK MPs voted to recognise anti-Zion Palestine.

you no understand how the Jews work..................they always try to have 'fake' opposition............just like sometimes USA will be at odds with Israel...............to disguise the fact that Jews control everything behind the scenes...........

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Look at this chart
every country’s transparency

THE TOP 10
1. Denmark, 92 points
2. New Zealand, 91 points
3. Finland, 89 points
4. Sweden, 87 points
5. Norway, 86 points
5. Switzerland, 86 points
7. Singapore, 84 points
8. The Netherlands, 83 points
9. Luxembourg, 82 points
10. Canada, 81 points

Our MP are cleaner than UK politician, why would they dare to come and speak about anything?