• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New Hawker Centre - Diry and Filthy

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
:

I thought safety more important than cleanliness here for the MSCP.

Agree.

But the issue could be more than just cleanliness

As I stated in my first post, it was dirty and my concern is if the taking over was done because of not following procedures or worse, corruption

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How much are they paying for rental and to whom were they paying rental to?

it is win-win for all, especially the teo noodles stall, when customers are waiting in line to pay anywhere from $3 to $5 per dish. they easily forget about the "affordable" rental to hdb. :p

rover2sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
I prefer to write to NEA feedback.

GoldenDragon once advised me to copy to PMO. That was good advice

They hawker centre at the market near POSB/SingPost are equally dirty if not more. Last month I could not find a clean table to eat and had to buy food home.

This week I was at Marine Parade Centre and also could not find a clean table to place by food!

I noticed that they were all "cleaned" by PRCs who only took away the plates and leave the table totally dirty!

PS: Are you the same Tracy without the "866" who came in decades ago all young and virgin like? :smile:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They hawker centre at the market near POSB/SingPost are equally dirty if not more. Last month I could not find a clean table to eat and had to buy food home.

This week I was at Marine Parade Centre and also could not find a clean table to place by food!

I noticed that they were all "cleaned" by PRCs who only took away the plates and leave the table totally dirty!

PS: Are you the same Tracy without the "866" who came in decades ago all young and virgin like? :smile:

I agree with you.

But what I raised was not so much of daily cleanliness. To me the more worrying issue is govt agencies taking over of the hawker centre from the builders when it was not cleaned and still filthy

JoverChew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tracy, where are your pics... it has been a long time... no more excuses please. :rolleyes:

Instead of writing rubbish here, go and get the PROOF of your allegation, please.

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal
The new Bedok Central Hawker Centre was recently completed and has just been handed over. I went there last night but was shocked to see the walls, floor and surrounding filthy and dirty.

How can it be? Who accepted such shoddy work? Was there any hanky panky? Was there any corruption involved?

The new car park is equally bad. Floor is dirty and signage looks terrible.

Someone has to look into this sad situation

Better if you could take few photos as evidence.

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tracy, where are your pics... it has been a long time... no more excuses please. :rolleyes:

Instead of writing rubbish here, go and get the PROOF of your allegation, please.

Just give up because no photos by now means wont have even though other forummer have posted photos that show the place is not so bad as bullshitter said.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The new Bedok Central Hawker Centre was recently completed and has just been handed over. I went there last night but was shocked to see the walls, floor and surrounding filthy and dirty.

How can it be? Who accepted such shoddy work? Was there any hanky panky? Was there any corruption involved?

Someone has to look into this sad situation

Pappy dogs will tell you it'll take 50 man-years to solve this problem.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear SgGoneWrong,

I agree with you that Eatshitndie took the effort to post his thoughts. That was commendable

But he missed my point that a newly built complex was taken over by the relevant govt agency in such a bad state. The issue was not about the daily cleanliness of the hawker centre.

The issue was whether the relevant govt agency staff did his job diligently when he took over the complex from the building contractor. See my original post below which is different from what eatshitndie tried to portray. So nothing great abt what eatshitndie posted because he missed the forest for the trees.

"The new Bedok Central Hawker Centre was recently completed and has just been handed over. I went there last night but was shocked to see the walls, floor and surrounding filthy and dirty.

Someone has to look into this sad situation "

Dear TrAcy,

What Esnd posted is more than his/her thoughts. The pics are actually considered 'evidence' of the truths. What we, who didnt go bedok, see are not the shoddy workmanship.

Your 'Internet hiding' of many days did not help in focusing on the forests as well. As suggested by Esnd, you may not even be located in sg.

rover2sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
I did use Tracy Tan. Do you know me?

Not personally of course, but I was in this forum when you first joined - very respectfully and appeared young too.:wink:

You are now a bit garang but still I like your feedbacks. Wish we could meet but I am a very senior citizen!

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not personally of course, but I was in this forum when you first joined

You have very good memory! I am surprised anyone still remembers what happened 10years ago. And I am surprised you still remember me

I started coming to social media early 2000s and believed in open and honest chats. The forumners at that time were intelligent and knowledgeable unlike the many people who come to the forums now. I don't come often nowadays.

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are now a bit garang but still I like your feedbacks. Wish we could meet but I am a very senior citizen!

Dear rover2sg,

Why do you say I am now a bit garang?

When I started chatting in the forums abt 10 years ago, the topics were interesting and the standard was high.

Nowadays, the discussion is very low standard as pap IBs try to infiltrate the discussion and resorted to name callings and twist facts to infuriate rather than to discuss openly and objectively

The pap IBs emulate their bosses LHL, VB. TCJ, Lawrence Wong and Desmond Lim. The pap is out of ideas and has to resort to such tactics. I see bad times ahead for the pap as it has seen fit to come down to gutter discussions.

Gutter politics is shown by recent comments by VB, LW and DL. But despite their rhetoric, they are shallow and lack substance . Likewise the pap IBs here shout vey loud but are shallow and lack substance, unlike the forumners in the 2000s