• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where were you when you first heard this song in the 90s?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Where were you when you first heard this song in the 80s?

i was in secondary then...this one not as good as his earlier ones. many of his songs were copied from japanese pop songs if you like to know.:eek:

hey bro, spotted u r a honest taxi driver. You should be in sec sch while i was in teriary :smile:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

ah bro, how do you know i am honest...? i may cut and eat you up, another naive sinkie...muahaha...:rolleyes::p:biggrin:

hey bro, spotted u r a honest taxi driver. You should be in sec sch while i was in teriary :smile:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

ah bro, how do you know i am honest...? i may cut and eat you up, another naive sinkie...muahaha...:rolleyes::p:biggrin:

I do not mind being eaten by honest people, especially over the internet :biggrin:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i am speaking the tooth, i have never met chootchiew before and he say i am honest.it's just like hoodwinking by PAP.:rolleyes:

See what i mean.

u purely looking for others to f u.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

By the way Alan Tam was a 80s canto music icon. The 90s belong to 四大天王

gXDLy0O.jpg

During my time, these were the 四大天王.

s2595105.jpg