• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

my journey on the mrt this morning...

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you will never know, so do i...i have been taking mrt and i have seen these secret squirrels putting up an act far too often. moreover, my days at singapore technologies made me think this way.

eh as far as i know most at ST are sickening people. hopefully u r not.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
today, i was on the mrt and there were 2 aunties and a man seated next to me, i suspect they are some secret squirrels, probably from ISD. their conversation is a bit funny but i kept quiet. i know they have a problem with me and luckily my mood good. if not, surely fight inside.:o one day, these pple will be taken care of, mark my words.:oIo:*feeling angry*

lang jeow... dont go walking about with your pant unzip n try to show off.

JoverChew

Alfrescian
Loyal
today, i was on the mrt and there were 2 aunties and a man seated next to me, i suspect they are some secret squirrels, probably from ISD. their conversation is a bit funny but i kept quiet. i know they have a problem with me and luckily my mood good. if not, surely fight inside.:o one day, these pple will be taken care of, mark my words.:oIo:*feeling angry*
bro...i think you need to buy warranty from me. Do PM me ....

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And you? crass fucktard like you talk thru your ass.

You're the one with the criminal nick........so why dun you keep to posting your warranty shit day in day out.......until u get ban again.......u think i dun know who u're, dumbass? Mess with me?.........LOL, moron ah u? KNN

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sorry, there is really such a thing as security clearance if you are working for mindef, they will check your family members and see if there are foreigners. it's called cat 1 security clearance. i have worked for an israeli company dealing with mindef before that's why i know.

there is no such thing as Cat A............clearance............just like there is no such thing as USD1m bill...................

Last edited:

JoverChew

Alfrescian
Loyal
sorry, there is such a thing as security clearance if you are working for mindef, they will check your family members and see if there are foreigners. i think it's called cat 1 security clearance. i have worked for an israeli company dealing with mindef before that's why i know.

Now that fucktard Sinkie Chui Tak Lan liaozzz....:biggrin:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i was their vendor before, and if you are to enter mindef and touch their servers, you need to be blindfolded and be transported on their van to your destination in there.

Now that fucktard Sinkie Chui Tak Lan liaozzz....:biggrin:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
i was their vendor before, and if you are to enter mindef and touch their servers, you need to be blindfolded and be transported on their van to your destination in there.

they slice off a piece of your penis as well rite.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
hello, cannon fairy, please continue your fairy tale on your one night stand.:rolleyes:

I dont have one night stand.

one night stand is only slightly better whore calling.
men with calibre dont need this kind of attention.
only hopeless like u need it.
this is why i look down on u.
not because u drive taxi.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
haha...lol...it should be the other way round that i look down on you, you are imagining things coming out with your fairy tale.
absolutely a cannon fairy, no doubt about it.:rolleyes:

I dont have one night stand.

one night stand is only slightly better whore calling.
men with calibre dont need this kind of attention.
only hopeless like u need it.
this is why i look down on u.
not because u drive taxi.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha...lol...it should be the other way round that i look down on you, you are imagining things coming out with your fairy tale.
absolutely a cannon fairy, no doubt about it.:rolleyes:

U are just a trash who live day by day.
no family no friends.
not to mention wife.
even u at this state .i m ok with it.

but the way u projected yourself.
it is horrifying to see your mental state.
knowing you yourself cannot make it in life.
still put up a disgusting front to cover your inferior complex.

Again even is this the case still ok.

you living on own self denial own delusion .
is the most destructive damage here.

I am doing u favour by waking u up here.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i have spoken the truth about you being cannon fairy, your words mean nothing to me, like a feather dropping on my head... haha...lol...:biggrin::rolleyes:

U are just a trash who live day by day.
no family no friends.
not to mention wife.
even u at this state .i m ok with it.

but the way u projected yourself.
it is horrifying to see your mental state.
knowing you yourself cannot make it in life.
still put up a disgusting front to cover your inferior complex.

Again even is this the case still ok.

you living on own self denial own delusion .
is the most destructive damage here.

I am doing u favour by waking u up here.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
i have spoken the truth about you being cannon fairy, your words mean nothing to me, like a feather dropping on my head... haha...lol...:biggrin::rolleyes:

It is because u refused to accept the fact.
You prefer to live in the world u want while waiting to pass away