• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Which Sinkie Sec Schools produce Best Galfriend/Wife Material?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
since we on this pointless topic why dont we talk about japanese school uniform girls too?anyone from jippun got any reccomendations?high school or elementary school?tiagong jap school girls like to flash their pantsu on bicycles.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
walau ...Frog, mai lah....i dun like young gals.... i like gals in 30s... not my cup of tea...

You can wear a school uniform regardless of your age, no problem.

SDC18682.JPG

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN this is a very complicated thread for which schools and which is good for wife and which for galfriend KNN as good schools may not produce good wife or good galfriend and good galfriend may not be good wife and good wife may not be good galfriend KNN too complicated just grab by luck KNN

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am hitting 50 soon and I have dated many gals in the past... so wondering which secondary school in Sinkapore produce the best gals for galfriends and wives.

Had galfriends from MGS, RGS, St Marg, SJC and a relatively unknown hearthand school (which i cant even remember the name..haha)

Also had galfriends from HK and Shanghai before...but let's not discuss foreign ones in this thread.

For a start, I find MGS and St Marg and SJC gals slutty. RGS gals are more determined but lack direction. The best I feel is from the heartland school and knows how to catch my heart.

Any thoughts? :biggrin:

Doesn't make sense. U are saying that EVERYONE who is from School X will be the same regardless of their ethnicity, upbringing and social circle? Lol

That's cute for a 50 year old. But do it too often, and ppl may suspect u are suffering from early onset dementia.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Doesn't make sense. U are saying that EVERYONE who is from School X will be the same regardless of their ethnicity, upbringing and social circle? Lol

That's cute for a 50 year old. But do it too often, and ppl may suspect u are suffering from early onset dementia.
Thread was started in 2014... Lol :biggrin:
Can't even remember this shit ... :biggrin:

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN this is a very complicated thread for which schools and which is good for wife and which for galfriend KNN as good schools may not produce good wife or good galfriend and good galfriend may not be good wife and good wife may not be good galfriend KNN too complicated just grab by luck KNN
I'm wondering which secondary school produced @eatshitndie's "stunning cougar", Madam Wong Hwee Ling Patricia:
sammyboy.com/threads/dear-madam-wong-hwee-ling-patricia-if-you-are-not-already-a-member-of-sammyboy-com-this-non-sex-forum-please-become-one-as-soon-as-possible.261985

:unsure:
:tongue:

Focus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Best GirlFriend:

1. Assumption English School

assumption.jpg

2. Katong Convent

maxresdefault.jpg

3. RGS

rgs_school_uniforms_1544014342_ad25e3c1.jpg