• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Princess Cove R&F

AsusGuy

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Huatgugu, what are you trying to do here posting all these irrelevant posts to CSlong? It will make you look childish if you continues. CSLong is an agent. That we all know. So what?

Please post when you have something constructive or informative to share.

Childish is one thing. Worst, he don't know what is the meaning of "respect".

AsusGuy

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
The cheapest is RM 737 per sqft. Facing Bluewave or the custom.

Actually, my wife like this place and the show unit but is kind of out of our reach. We are seriously considering Centara Residences in Nasa City now. About RM560K with 3rm.

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Please check out the background before you comment. Anyway, this thread is started by cslong. So, I'm just learning how to behave like him. Not easy u know. It takes a lot of effort and determination to even be near him. Quoting from a genius: this is an open forum, you can ignore if you think this is not to your interest. Cheers :smile:

Dealing with CSLong and his likes is a pain in the ar$e but I have to agree that all the irrelevant posts between U and CSLong can be toned down. Probably you two should get a room n thrash out your feelings for each other. The thread has really degenerated into a slum area if u will. Having said that I may not agree with what you say about CSLong but I will defend till death your right to say it. But don't keep calling him names la. I also pity him sometimes being call until like dog. Lets maintain some civility shall we. :biggrin:

BigMouse

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, I can do that (toned down) if this is what the majority wants in this forum. Points to note, I'm doing this out of nothing. I don't own a Setia or EW property though I'm vested in other projects. I'm doing this for the benefit of the majority in this shared cyberspace who are here to share and learn about things related to properties. Don't forget who started calling others doggy? We all know it's cslong camouflaging under highflyer nick which shows another aspect of his character. Talking about degeneration of thread, I'm sure there were many precedences previously. Cslong has the wrong mindset that he is always right , his comments are sound and he has the stamina to outdo anyone here. My message to him is simple: 一山还有一山高, 上得山多终遇虎....Btw ah long keep thinking that we are actually the same person! Lol. Cheers :smile:

Thanks Huatgugu, it will be much appreciated. Do you have any news to share?

ctsbh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, I can do that (toned down) if this is what the majority wants in this forum. Points to note, I'm doing this out of nothing. I don't own a Setia or EW property though I'm vested in other projects. :smile:

Able to accept comments from others show your upright character.:smile: How I hope this Cslong can emulate just a certain percentage of it...Btw I believe Bro Vohkster also refer to me in his comments.. Cheers :biggrin: (3 clones talking to each others :biggrin:)

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Never expect this thread turn so funny. Self-direct, self-talk, self-acting and self-praise.....wow. Sorry, really cant stop laughing. :biggrin:

AsusGuy

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Haha bro, almost forgot about you being labelled as us! I can't take any credit on what you had described but it's comforting that some of you guys showed some appreciation on my self imposed thankless task. Having said that, I'm going to hands off for now and hope that this forum can go back to serving its original intent (though personally still very skeptical). Like a quote from bro Funniman: "Showing that you had victory is not important. Knowing in your heart that you had succeeded is good enough." Cheers :smile:

Glad to hear this from you. There is no such thing as winner in a forum discussion like this. We forgive you.

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Glad to hear this from you. There is no such thing as winner in a forum discussion like this. We forgive you.

You are sadly mistaken. No one came in here to win. I came in here to teach others some social ethics because i dont like his attitude of whacking other developers irresponsibly n getting away with misleading others. If u approve his mentality then good for you. Perhaps ur project haven kenna whack by him yet. Perhaps you feel ok on ur wedding day CSLong come to you and say "wah ur bride family cannot make it. Background not good. Her ba zi not good for u. You should have considered all these before marrying her." I will love to see u smile n welcome him as a guest to your wedding. there really isn't anything for you to forgive. People didn't ask for your forgiveness anyway.

AHGS14

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are sadly mistaken. No one came in here to win. I came in here to teach others some social ethics because i dont like his attitude of whacking other developers irresponsibly n getting away with misleading others. If u approve his mentality then good for you. Perhaps ur project haven kenna whack by him yet. Perhaps you feel ok on ur wedding day CSLong come to you and say "wah ur bride family cannot make it. Background not good. Her ba zi not good for u. You should have considered all these before marrying her." I will love to see u smile n welcome him as a guest to your wedding. there really isn't anything for you to forgive. People didn't ask for your forgiveness anyway.

In my view, if one merely expresses personal opinions and be less judgemental, all these may have been avoided.

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Never expect this thread turn so funny. Self-direct, self-talk, self-acting and self-praise.....wow. Sorry, really cant stop laughing. :biggrin:

We all love to be entertained don't we. But more importantly this forum is about sharing ur dreams of buying a property in your desired location. Which project did you invest by the way ? Come share with us instead of relaxing one corner. We would love your contribution too

Vohkster

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In my view, if one merely expresses personal opinions and be less judgemental, all these may have been avoided.

To add on to that, I think appropriate personal opinions count for more. I am sure no one likes to hear People calling your wife ugly in front of you or that your kids look dumb. I am not sure how you would react if you hear such remarks on a constant basis from the same person. How should one react?

AHGS14

Alfrescian
Loyal
To add on to that, I think appropriate personal opinions count for more. I am sure no one likes to hear People calling your wife ugly in front of you or that your kids look dumb. I am not sure how you would react if you hear such remarks on a constant basis from the same person. How should one react?

Agree with you re proper, responsible and especially ethical behaviour in the cyberspace. Unfortunately, as with anything, it is always a double edge sword. You take the good, and there's no way to avoid the bad. Overall, I believe the good netizens will prevail.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are wrong again. You cannot equate a wife and a house. You cannot sell your wife but you can sell your house. If one day someone knock my door and alert me that my house may collapse due to some reasons, i will appreciate his concern and get an expert to verify his claim. I even will treat him for lunch for his concern. Open our mind and accept flow of information.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.wsj.com/articles/chinese-developer-appears-to-default-1420739433

With global deflation, China developers are now defaulting on loans.

If their are affected, they are likely to defense themself back home in China. I say before, buying a Malaysia property from a China developer open up a multi countries risks.

I bet the developer will pull all the fund back home to China.

Just a big possibility.

This wont happen because the Sultan will make sure all this project continue smoothly. Look at the Forest City saga. DOE just approved it.

AHGS14

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are wrong again. You cannot equate a wife and a house. You cannot sell your wife but you can sell your house. If one day someone knock my door and alert me that my house may collapse due to some reasons, i will appreciate his concern and get an expert to verify his claim. I even will treat him for lunch for his concern. Open our mind and accept flow of information.

I think it is a well accepted fact that the Internet is full of knowledge and information; but there is no shortage of NOISE either. Information is useful, but NOISE is annoying to the discerning but polluting to the less guarded.

It is important to categorically separate FACTS from opinions. FACTS cannot be argued for its non judgemental. It is healthy when there are debate and discussions on different opinions ONLY if participants can accept that there is no RIGHT and WRONG in different opinions and agree to disagree without judging and putting down opinions that do not align with one's thinking.

cslong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think it is a well accepted fact that the Internet is full of knowledge and information; but there is no shortage of NOISE either. Information is useful, but NOISE is annoying to the discerning but polluting to the less guarded.

It is important to categorically separate FACTS from opinions. FACTS cannot be argued for its non judgemental. It is healthy when there are debate and discussions on different opinions ONLY if participants can accept that there is no RIGHT and WRONG in different opinions and agree to disagree without judging and putting down opinions that do not align with one's thinking.

Well, to you, it may be considered as noise, for others is useful information. You cannot generalise what you think on others. But what i know is personal attack on any individual here is definitely categorized as NOISE.