• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Roy ngerng: I am tired and i do not know if i can still carry on the fight

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
When the crazy despot introduce the Stop at Two campaign, one of his excuses, we were land scarce and that was in late 1960. Land and Religion has been the Pappies favourite words for justifying all their wrong doings.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I am not a PAP supporter.

the discussions you guys are having now and the points brought up were brought up back in 2004 when I was on this forum writing the same things.

At that time I was in the "evangelistic" phase thinking the more I write, the more I can show people the "truth" about PAP, the bad things about government etc etc.

The GE came and went. Nothing happened. I kept talking to friends, relatives thinking to myself, they don't know, if they know they will realize the truth and we can make things better.

One day my cousin told me off at a family dinner. You talk so much.....in the end there are 3 things you can DO

1. Take action and do something to make Singapore better. Join politics. Join grassroots. Be an activist.
2. Migrate to a place where things are how you want them to be.
3. Shut up.

I was taken aback for a while. Then I reflected on his words. I thought seriously about what Singapore's problems were and what some of the solutions might be. The more I thought about it, the more I realized the real truth. There was no point in getting hung up with the past mistakes of the government. It is done. How do you fix it? If you were put into power, elected to government how would you fix it? Would the people like the solution? Would they support the solution? I reached the conclusion that what I would propose would require sacrifices and the people would not support it. Singaporeans wanted things to be perfect everybody wanted their way. You can blame the PAP for doing that, you can say this and that about it. But the job at hand is not to continue being a cheerleader on the complaint bandwagon and evangelize. Real solutions might take a long time and lots of sacrifice. Who would want that? No one.

hence I chose option 2 and 3. I am now no longer living in Singapore and am very thankful for making that decision. Migrating was tough. very tough. Nothing like what people make it out to be. It is a real struggle at the beginning and required sacrifice and sweat. Mind you a lot of people talk about migrating, changing government etc. But it is all hot air and just talk. No action no sacrifice willing to be made.

I will tell you from the bottom of my heart that the day I believe Singapore might be able to emulate countries like Finland, Sweden and Switzerland is the day when most households no longer have maids.

It is a simple issue. Domestic maids. People can argue they don't want FTs in the face in the MRT, on the bus, at the shopping centre, at their workplace etc etc. They can argue that businesses should hire more locals, be willing to pay locals more etc etc.

But once you talk about domestic maids. They will say oh I work so long hours, no maid how to work? who will take care of my kids? Where got time to do housework? Why should I do housework when I can hire a maid to do it and spend the time doing housework earning more money at work?

All the above excuses the businessmen people criticize and the government they criticize for bringing in FTs can cite as well. There are essentially FTs in a very large proportion of Singapore households that they see EVERYDAY. Domestic Foreign Maids.

Are the number of domestic foreign maids dropping in Singapore? Have they all gone home? The first FTs that should go home should be the domestic maids if you ask me.

In all the countries Singapore emulates to be, few people have a 24h live in caregiver at home. It is reserved for the extremely wealthy who have huge mansions and do need a team of staff to maintain the property. Singaporeans live in tiny flats and apartments for the most part but they NEED maids.

I totally agree with leongsam. Most Singaporeans and the PAP actually are the perfect fit for each other. The ones who totally disagree and stand by their principles simply will be unable to live in Singapore and among other Singaporeans. The kiasu kiasee mentality, everybody is doing this and that so should do the same (read tuition classes for kids, enrichment classes, dance classes, mind gym classes etc), everyone has maid why not us?

Try not having a maid and see how many of your friends will frown and try to convince you to have a maid. Cos if you can live without a maid how come they cannot? They have to justify their actions by convincing you to do the same. Same with the kids classes. And many other things. I know this because I never had a maid after I got married and raised a family. We never sent out kids to all these crazy enrichment classes either.

For a while I read some people trying to convince others to migrate as well. Then you have those trying to portray those people who migrated as losers and quitters etc. everyone wants to justify their actions as the best, most correct etc. Insecurities.

Everyone should do what they feel is right for them. There is a way of life in Singapore that is unique. Is it right or wrong? There is no right or wrong. It just is. However, I do take issue when people criticize others for merely doing the same as them. (eg exploitation of cheap FT labor be it at home for housework or business, construction, janitor work, etc etc) That is something I have observed among many Singaporeans as I have illustrated above.

The massive influx of migration during the great financial crisis helped to prop the Singapore economy. Good or bad? Depends how you look at it.

Can Singapore change? Sure. But people will have to make sacrifices and from my interactions with friends and relatives I would say Singaporeans are far from ready and far from willing to make real change. What would make them willing to change? When things get worse. A LOT WORSE. It is when things are so bad that they are willing to sacrifice for the better that is when things will change. I shudder to think when that happens though.

I wonder why PAP has never brought up the maid issue when faced with criticism from the opposition about FTs and minimum wage. Challenge the detractors when they ask for minimum wage and less reliance on FTs with the issue "What about domestic maids". I won't be surprised if you start seeing the public support the PAP in fear that they might lose their maids or have to pay $10/hr x 18-24h x 26-30 per month ($4680-$7200) for each maid they have.

Just curious how many forumers here have maids at home? And how many know people who have maids at home? Maids are all FTs fundamentally and all these people benefit from the FT policy just like that.

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Try not having a maid and see how many of your friends will frown and try to convince you to have a maid. Cos if you can live without a maid how come they cannot? They have to justify their actions by convincing you to do the same. Same with the kids classes. And many other things. I know this because I never had a maid after I got married and raised a family. We never sent out kids to all these crazy enrichment classes either.

The biggest hypocrites are those who hanker for a decent minimum wage law while paying pittance and demanding 24/7 service from their live in slaves.

Sinkies are carbon copies of their government... one law for me... a different rule when the shoe's on the other foot.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The problem with singapore is a lack of space? Seriously? Have you ever lived in singapore? The problem is not space. There are only 3.3 millon native born singaporeans, of which at any one time, 1/3 are permanently living, retired, working, or migrated overseas. I never felt crowded when the population was 2.3 million in the 80s, and the first MRT stations were build. I feel very crowded today, and its not due to the lack of space. Its due to the large number of FTs allowed into singapore by the PAP. When you add 2 million people and plan to increase the population to 6.9 million, than it becomes and issue of too many people. Not an issue of lack of space. If you send the 2 million people back to their countries tomorrow, there is lots of space left for the remaining singaporeans.

If the govt has done such a wonderful job of economic performance, than why is it that singaporeans don't feel it? 2 million filipinos, PRCs, Burmese, Thais, Indons, etc that would have otherwise been unemployed in their home countries agree with you. The govt has certainly provided them with great paying jobs, a first rate MRT system, etc.

I can only conclude that you are an idiot or a PAP cock sucker.

Not everyone who does not feel there is a LACK of space is..

A PAP cock sucker..this I need to correct you.

If that person works and travel without a need to take public transport...hell it usually is a Mercs or BM and live in a 10,000 sq feet landed home and seldom go to crowded places that serfs like you patronise...never had a need to compete with FTs ..hell, this person literally employs FTs..that fella definitely feels different but that does not make that person a PAP cock sucker.

Like I said, if you HAD a different life you would probably feel the same.

If you hate the PAP so much and the Sinkie are definitely not going to change them over even in 2016, well don't you quit and start a new life elsewhere where you find you are 'more appreciated'! LoL

Last edited:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Roy still waiting for his "foot soldiers" and he is the hero waiting to lead Singaporeans.

But then again, got hero ask "foot soldier" for money one meh?

Over the past few months, as I waited for Singaporeans to rise and join the fight and when nary a few came, this is what I learnt to understand.

The foot soldiers were never going to come.

Now, my friends, let me tell you a grim reality – your hero is going to die. And you know it.

But you were waiting and watching, hoping that maybe he is strong enough to fight the battle and will come out alive.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder why PAP has never brought up the maid issue when faced with criticism from the opposition about FTs and minimum wage. Challenge the detractors when they ask for minimum wage and less reliance on FTs with the issue "What about domestic maids". I won't be surprised if you start seeing the public support the PAP in fear that they might lose their maids or have to pay $10/hr x 18-24h x 26-30 per month ($4680-$7200) for each maid they have.

Just curious how many forumers here have maids at home? And how many know people who have maids at home? Maids are all FTs fundamentally and all these people benefit from the FT policy just like that.

I live in large mansion you know? So I need maid lah! hehehe

The white scums cannot use the 'why use maid issue' to challenge their detractors cos they need MAIDS ( read plural) and the scums want to keep their cash outflow as low as possible too, you know?

Seen a particular man queuing for chicken wings recently? That's the perfect example of a cheap skate but who wants to be paid very well indeed.

You write and argue well, unlike most of the losers here. ( have been hinting to Boss his forum is filled with losers a direct reflection of their Masters) LoL

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes... PAP will lose more... The problem is did you gain anything??? Unless you are oppo crony, if not your life will be the same even PAP loss...

Im comfortable where im, even if PAP regain all the seats
I don't lose anything. Its like supporting your fav soccer team,
they win you happy. You! if PAP regain all the seats surely u too
happy, hor! you gain anything?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Please give Ordinary Roy credit and respect lah for his sacrifice and dedication to his country.

Why should I credit him for doing a fruit carving using a butcher's knife? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Educate the people? You got to be kidding ...30 years is not sufficient to show you that it did not work?

Ask those who successfully retired with a handsome sum in the early 90s, CPF worked extremely well for them! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Im comfortable where im, even if PAP regain all the seats
I don't lose anything. Its like supporting your fav soccer team,
they win you happy. You! if PAP regain all the seats surely u too
happy, hor! you gain anything?

I don't give a fuck PAP whether PAP win or loss... i am very sure that life will be the same no matter who won.... However I do wish to see PAP loss some seats to some good opposition candidates...

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
A PAP cock sucker..this I need to correct you.

If you hate the PAP so much and the Sinkie are definitely not going to change them over even in 2016, well don't you quit and start a new life elsewhere where you find you are 'more appreciated'! LoL

This is what all the PAP cocksuckers say to me. If you don't like it, just leave and live somewhere else. My answer to you is WHY? I was borned, bred and raised here. I have done my NS and more. That's years of my life that I have given to this country. that is more than the 2 million FTs here have ever done. That's more than all the native born females will ever do. I am not a criminal and I am not a refugee, why should I leave?

I am not the one that turned this country into a dictatorship. I am not the one that subverted the judicial system and turned it into kangaroo courts. I am not the one that took people's retirement money and lose billions of it. I am not the one that pay myself millions of dollars salaries and performed like shit in return. If anyone should leave the country, it should be the PAP/Kwa/Lee unholy trinity.

But always, the PAP porlumpars will tell u to leave. Fuck them. I have every right and more right that even many of the FTs to be here. If every one listened to yoru stupid logic, 40% of singaporeans will be gone tomorrow. That's the number that don't agree with the PAP.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
The biggest hypocrites are those who hanker for a decent minimum wage law while paying pittance and demanding 24/7 service from their live in slaves.

Sinkies are carbon copies of their government... one law for me... a different rule when the shoe's on the other foot.

the biggest hypocrites are those assholes that went to countries like Australia and New Zealand where the laws there allow them to sell their business for good money, something they could not do in singapore and than come back and suck the cock of the singapore govt that did not allow them to make this money.

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

All you do is launch into a half page diatribe on maids. U are not even able to rebut my points. So I guess that you are a PAP cocksucker after all.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
So I guess that you are a PAP cocksucker after all.

Nayr69sg is the last person on earth you can pin that label on. He's a doctor who decided to give the pappies the middle finger and moved to Canada to start over from scratch.

You could call him a quitter though.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
That's years of my life that I have given to this country.

Shows what an idiot you are. While you were giving your life to the country, I was milking the system to my advantage.

Hopefully your IQ levels will be slightly higher in your next life.

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh yeah ur talking about a bunch of poofters who couldnt even control a indian flash mob dancing to michael jackson at little india.
true, but they sure were professional and up to the task enough to serve the notice to invite rn, hhh and co to cantonment guarddog kennel for a chit chat.

so dun be foolish enough to get tangled with them. instead channeling your energy elsewhere which is more meaningful, hit them where they could not or dunno how to retaliate