• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

2 sinkies die in mudland KL high speed porsche car race

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
His union with thai girl Mimi was frown upon and almost disownedz
At one time he self exiled himself to Thailand to be with her.
Relationships improved after his nightlife ventures made good and baby was born

he must have really loved her to forsake his family fortune and his own family.

Is she damn chio?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pawcheebye kith talk cock like you damm clever....

so which fucking 2 room HDB are you living so that you can take private jet all over the place...

hahahahaha

fuck you understand!

LOL this xebay talk as if he knows kwek kon chun very well, macam his sworn brother.:kma:
This phua bak kia cheapskate petrol warrior talk much but know little.
KC was cut off financially due to his wanting to marry the thai girl.
Went at it on his own (with help from friends and sister)....turned out he managed to make his own money doing what he liked.
Actually he already dabbled in nightlife biz on the side when he was working inside HL after graduation.
Joint was a thai pub along mohd sultan.....mildly successful but partner was a conman who absconded with monies.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
This phua bak kia cheapskate petrol warrior talk much but know little.
KC was cut off financially due to his wanting to marry the thai girl.
Went at it on his own (with help from friends and sister)....turned out he managed to make his own money doing what he liked.
Actually he already dabbled in nightlife biz on the side when he was working inside HL after graduation.
Joint was a thai pub along mohd sultan.....mildly successful but partner was a conman who absconded with monies.

Gong chee bye, that is what I said lah idiot. Yah I am poor and drive a cherry QQ and pump cheap petrol in JB so??????? Did I borrow money from you? phua chee bye!! Just because you got a fucking Thai name and slept with a Thai prosty now want to expose your shady AIDS infested past.

What is so strange? He live HDB because he has a Thai wife and wants to keep his family assets seperate.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pawcheebye kith talk cock like you damm clever....

so which fucking 2 room HDB are you living so that you can take private jet all over the place...

hahahahaha

fuck you understand!

LOL this xebay talk as if he knows kwek kon chun very well, macam his sworn brother.:kma:

Gong chee bye, that is what I said lah idiot. Yah I am poor and drive a cherry QQ and pump cheap petrol in JB so??????? Did I borrow money from you? phua chee bye!! Just because you got a fucking Thai name and slept with a Thai prosty now want to expose your shady AIDS infested past.

Peng prata again.
You dun even own a cherry QQ after being repossessed.
And you not staying in rented 2 room but only rent an ultiliy room.
Phua cheebye go fuck spider.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Peng prata again.
You dun even own a cherry QQ after being repossessed.
And you not staying in rented 2 room but only rent an ultiliy room.
Phua cheebye go fuck spider.

No Prata, You are right now I drive a re-possessed Cherry QQ, the ah long cannot find because I move from car park to car park so can drive loh, eh sarong, I never say I say I rent the whole 2 room flat lah, I stay in utility room only...............................LOL Fuck spider better than fuck AIDS infested Thai pros lah

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Leng Keow and Leng Kee are brothers from Hong Khai.
Leng Peck is Hong Leong's only son.

Leng Kee is Hong Lye's (popularly known as Ter-Kor Lye) son and brother of Quek Leng Chan.

At birth Leng Kee was adopted by one of the Kwek brothers.

Prostitute Times also reported that Leng Keow and Leng Peck are brothers.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Leng Kee is Hong Lye's (popularly known as Ter-Kor Lye) son and brother of Quek Leng Chan.

At birth Leng Kee was adopted by one of the Kwek brothers.

Prostitute Times also reported that Leng Keow and Leng Peck are brothers.

Regarding the adoption....there's much speculation and unconfirmed details.

Confirmed fact is one of Hong Lye's sons was adopted by one of his brothers.

Some says Leng Chye was the child (high possibility as he had lived in sg and married sinkie model).
Some says Hong Khai was the childless brother.
Others says its Hong Leong as he died young and never had children.
If Leng Peck and Leng Keow are brothers then their father would be Hong Leong.
Even the kweks/queks dun talk about this.

As to why little is known about Leng Keow, due to his jail sentence for corruption after which he kept a low profile and out of family's listed businesses due to criminal record.

Regarding teeko-ness Hong Png was also legendary as is Leng Keow.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he must have really loved her to forsake his family fortune and his own family.

Is she damn chio?

Here one pic

2edqhya.jpg