• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP 60th Anniversary thread: retirement age is 62 right?

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: That Pair of Hands...

Emak-PAP-10711e.jpg

Emak-PAP-80711e.jpg

pap60_4.jpg

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That's what my law instructor told me when I was undergoing training at Police Academy.

I agree with you..You are right that a man doesn't have modesty and so cant be molested.

Am I right that a male Police Officer cant order a female to strip, but a female Police Officer can order a man to strip?

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hardly anything surprising.

That old cardboard has still got a life and determination to kick butts. He is not bed ridden like some elderly sinkies. So don't write him off as useless yet.

Last edited by a moderator: