• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What is a Gayphone ?

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh, are you referring to that skinny fellow they called Joks or Jobs ? Hey I thought he died because of cancer. or Aids ? But why this guy at the kopitiam said my phone is a gayphone ?

Kangtangman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh, are you referring to that skinny fellow they called Joks or Jobs ? Hey I thought he died because of cancer. or Aids ? But why this guy at the kopitiam said my phone is a gayphone ?

Steve Jobs is one of the founder and he is married. The gay CEO was referring to the current CEO Tim Cook.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
look u know the reason why,steve jobs knew it all along,only a gay guy could make the imac and the iphone a success,only they have the creativity and gay instinct to make the phone aesthetic and metrosexual success.only a gay guy can turn computers and IT into a fashion statement,steve job was probably a closet homosexual,only gay people are obsessed with looks and style and grooming....i mean seriously who gives a damn about graphics/animation all that shit?apple appeals to gays and the ladies....most guys are nerds/geeks and love technology the more nerdier it is,they want the raw power and the specs and numbers and the boring codes.....not fucking itunes or ios.