• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SAF veteran Col John Morrice Dies.

ahsoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
formal

Yes "formal" dinner. Pardon my poor English as I was one of those who wore orange name tag. :p

For us, attending OCS was a double whammy. Other than the tough training, we were forced to think and talk in a language that we seldom use before joining the SAF. We were always called name like "Mao Zedong"or "Chinese helicopter".:biggrin:

Tiger Hong, despite being a S4 and not WO1 anymore, still like to tekan OCS cadets when we marched past him.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes "formal" dinner. Pardon my poor English as I was one of those who wore orange name tag. :p

For us, attending OCS was a double whammy. Other than the tough training, we were forced to think and talk in a language that we seldom use before joining the SAF. We were always called name like "Mao Zedong"or "Chinese helicopter".:biggrin:

Tiger Hong, despite being a S4 and not WO1 anymore, still like to tekan OCS cadets when we marched past him.

Pardon me.
It is OK to wear an "orange name tag"
At least you are more bilingual than me re: Mandarin.
During NS, one of my fellow officers at HQ 2SIB, also wore an "orange name tag", and he was a Pharmacist,
and graduated from SU before enlistment for NS.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pardon me.
It is OK to wear an "orange name tag"
At least you are more bilingual than me re: Mandarin.
During NS, one of my fellow officers at HQ 2SIB, also wore an "orange name tag", and he was a Pharmacist,
and graduated from SU before enlistment for NS.

alot of these SAF veterans are farking deadwood and useless scums living off pension and state benefits. 99.999999% never fight even a war or confront any indon or m&d soldiers yet talk cock and bullshit in SAF but behave like mice in real life confrontation. even taht winston is bullshit. only sarkar businessmen like PL and blardy cheats. he was one of the directors when the Raffles twon club cheating fiasco exploded. he just kept quiet and pretend he is not involved. a bunch of spineless cowardly cheats. that's all.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
They had to neuter him by making him a commissioned officer as he was very "dedicated". He retired as a Captain i believe. He served in 1st Tpt Bn at one point and opened a security firm when he retired. He was one of those who volunteered repeatedly to be in the army to serve and serve he did.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They had to neuter him by making him a commissioned officer as he was very "dedicated". He retired as a Captain i believe. He served in 1st Tpt Bn at one point and opened a security firm when he retired. He was one of those who volunteered repeatedly to be in the army to serve and serve he did.
tiger was already "promoted" to lieutenant when he was assigned to do chobolan quartermaster (logistic) duties at safti. he procured my sword and ensured that it was hand delivered to me. but he still traded subtle insults by saying "tall chaps must have straight legs with no gap, otherwise cannot join in ceremonial duties at istana." i told him "i have a little gap at my perineum as my lumpar and langjiao need to breathe, ok?" we both laughed. as for col morrice, just another drunk senior occifer. but a true soldier. r.i.p.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well done, glad you met him in person.
i knew him when he was the highest ranking and most feared nco. he did one of my stand-by-beds at ocs. scared the shit out of rsm's and pc's. he ran his middle finger underneath the inside of a toilet bowl and pulled out with no stains. asked who cleaned this, and rsm pointed at me. he was very proud. from there on, i became the toilet and fecal matter sexpert.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
more t

more than four years old now
How is our Armour Captain?

Wah lau, this thread so old. I am fine, and doing semi retirement now. Pretty soon, will be fully retired. Looking for places to park my lancheow for a few months here and there. hehehehehe. I am looking forward to spending more time out of this shit hole. Maybe only stay in sinkieland for 1 or 2 months a year, max.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

There is a legendary story that he overheard a Capt give the wrong command on the SAFTI parade square. Made him take off his capt epaulet and double around the square in front of his man.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
i knew him when he was the highest ranking and most feared nco. he did one of my stand-by-beds at ocs. scared the shit out of rsm's and pc's. he ran his middle finger underneath the inside of a toilet bowl and pulled out with no stains. asked who cleaned this, and rsm pointed at me. he was very proud. from there on, i became the toilet and fecal matter sexpert.

It appears you still are. Did you eat the shit from the toilet bowl that day? Hence your nick?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
tiger was already "promoted" to lieutenant when he was assigned to do chobolan quartermaster (logistic) duties at safti. he procured my sword and ensured that it was hand delivered to me. but he still traded subtle insults by saying "tall chaps must have straight legs with no gap, otherwise cannot join in ceremonial duties at istana." i told him "i have a little gap at my perineum as my lumpar and langjiao need to breathe, ok?" we both laughed. as for col morrice, just another drunk senior occifer. but a true soldier. r.i.p.

Fuck lah, in those days, you will be very hard pressed to find an old timer officer or senior NCO who is NOT a hard drinking borderline alcoholic. Today, all the officers are like pretty boy guniangs and choirboys. Just ask Kee Chiu how many charbor he cheong on R & R, and he will ask you "what is cheong?" In my time, all the sign on officers (non scholars) got lobang in every place except Brunei. Go to Kaoshiung or Taipeh, and they have regular mamasan suppliers.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah lau, this thread so old. I am fine, and doing semi retirement now. Pretty soon, will be fully retired. Looking for places to park my lancheow for a few months here and there. hehehehehe. I am looking forward to spending more time out of this shit hole. Maybe only stay in sinkieland for 1 or 2 months a year, max.
highly recommend nusa duta. tiagong has virgin auntie there. moreover, sound of firecrackers can mask the groans and moans.