• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How often u get out of Sinkapore every year?

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
For me I need to travel out every other month or 6-7 times a year. Most of the time within Asia but one or two times to US or Europe. Have to.. Otherwise I go crazy in this overcrowded tin can!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I don't get out. I get in.

I get so frustrated with the weak government in NZ that I need to go back to Singapore at least twice a year in order to experience what a world class government is like.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those whom work hard probably go oversea in June and Dec when School holiday start.

Those work smart will go oversea to enjoy life every month.

I go oversea 1-2 times a month; and I am holding 10 prepaid air tickets till June 2015.

Hence how often you go oversea depend on how deep your pocket is and how you make your money.

Those whom work in JB go oversea everyday..... but does that count?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those whom work hard probably go oversea in June and Dec when School holiday start.

I go oversea 1-2 times a month; and I am holding 10 prepaid air tickets till June 2015.

Hence how often you go oversea depend on how deep your pocket is and how you make your money.

Only teachers and parents and their brats go on holidays during the school holidays. They're responsible for jacking up prices and crowding the tourism logistics. :rolleyes:

It's better to travel when those twits are not travelling with you. Besides, spring and autumn are better seasons for sightseeing, and the weather is more agreeable. :cool:

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bro, we r talking about Jiak Hong overseas trip. If u go for relaxing biz trip, that counts but don't count the stressful biz trips that requires u to work from early morn to nite! For those type of trips I rather not go!!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why do you want to get out of such a beautiful, clean, and well-run city?

image.jpg

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
there's so much to do in sg i don't wish to go home. :o

attachment.php

Yes it really is a fantastic place. I find it amazing how LKY transformed the island from swampland to world class metropolis in such a short period of time. The man is a living legend.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes it really is a fantastic place. I find it amazing how LKY transformed the island from swampland to world class metropolis in such a short period of time. The man is a living legend.

it's a city ahead of its time. if there were aliens from an advanced civilization, they would invite lky to be their god.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
says the 2 people that spends 99 percent of their time away from Singapore.

i would consider sg as the 1st utopia in mankind's history.

View attachment 17490

sg, i'm cumming......again and again.

View attachment 17491

there's so much to do in sg i don't wish to go home. :o

View attachment 17492

she's not just concrete and glass, she's green and eco-friendly too. :o

View attachment 17493

LKY is a true genius. He was a greenie long before the word was invented.

it's a city ahead of its time. if there were aliens from an advanced civilization, they would invite lky to be their god.

the youtube video "city made from the sky" cemented my absolute admiration and praise for lky. vision, conviction, execution. this man is from the heavens. sinkies are lucky to have him.

http://youtu.be/YPIbRzu3cWs