• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Peter Lim buys into Salford City F.C.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not content with just buying Valencia, PL has now invested in a club which was recently taken over by a bunch of ex Man Utd players.

I'm not really sure what is the benefit of investing in a football team which plays in the EIGHTH tier of English football. Shouldn't he be putting his money with the FAS and investing in home grown talent at grassroots level?

Really puzzling move but I suppose if you have as much wealth as Lim, you can afford to piss away your fortune.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29309386

Last edited:

Abramovich

Alfrescian
Loyal

Read my siggy.

And his favorite football club Man Yoo is in the doldrums. :biggrin:

The class of 92 are an arrogant bunch who owns an unknown, unfancied football club. :biggrin:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u know why?because sports is fucking waste of time.....and blowing hundreds of millions on a 3rd rate football club is still a better fucking waste of time than blowing it on singapore football......

750 million my god u just give it to some shit hole country for some goddam football club.....u can use that money to build libraries,research centers,build rockets to space or launch satelittes or build jazz clubs or donate it to opposition to fight PAP or make documentaries or publish books or develop independent news networks or develop SIngapore movie and film industry......no u take the fucking 750 million and give it to some shit hole country so they can send their monkey people to u to kick a goddam ball around.......fuck u KNNBCCB!!!!!

u fucking CHAO CHEE BYE SINKIE SOCCER FANS IS WHAT MAKE SINGAPORE SUCH A RETARDED COUNTRY!!!!!!U FUCKERS DONT KNOW SHIT EXCEPT UR GODDAM SOCCER ALL DAY LONG THATS WHY THIS SHITHOLE COUNTRY NEVER SEEMS TO GO ANYWHERE.

Last edited:

Abramovich

Alfrescian
Loyal

I understand now. He is gay and wants to rub shoulders with these arrogant has-been. :biggrin:

_77739178_73866301.jpg

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not content with just buying Valencia, PL has now invested in a club which was recently taken over by a bunch of ex Man Utd players.

I'm not really sure what is the benefit of investing in a football team which plays in the EIGHTH tier of English football. Shouldn't he be putting his money with the FAS and investing in home grown talent at grassroots level?

Really puzzling move but I suppose if you have as much wealth as Lim, you can afford to piss away your fortune.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29309386

Don't waste your time with local Mudlay soccer players. PL will be better off giving money to these Char Bo at Hang Flower Joint.
They can run (but not fast), they are fast ( but not fast enough ), they are strong (but not hard rigourous)

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
apart from hob-nobbing with these popular has-beens, he wants them to make appearances and boost sales for his outlets in asia.
although not his main source/s of income, that's the only publicity he likes, using his loose change...

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't waste your time with local Mudlay soccer players. PL will be better off giving money to these Char Bo at Hang Flower Joint.
They can run (but not fast), they are fast ( but not fast enough ), they are strong (but not hard rigourous)

But local players can do one thing....
Posture like a multi millionaire soccer star....even ape the Ronaldo peacock walk to perfection.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
any insights what he is thinking? why is he snapping up valencia and salford? i see no future in football except crazy fans and bookie related activites.

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
any insights what he is thinking? why is he snapping up valencia and salford? i see no future in football except crazy fans and bookie related activites.

Quite obvious innit?
With man u old boys coaching and his money, salford would go up the leagues. Each time it gets promoted his share value doubles. His investment is not much. Dont think even reach 20mil for this 8yh tier team. Plus revenue from tv rights, jersey sponsor, new stadium, real estate etc
Also with their network they can make youth players go trial with salford before selling to man u for huge transfer fees.

good example of buy low and early, sell high

jw5

Loyal
Valencia have been doing great recently. Have been winning and scoring 3 goals against the lesser teams in La Liga. :biggrin:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i had a friend who studied in salford, very racist english pple you got there...

Quite obvious innit?
With man u old boys coaching and his money, salford would go up the leagues. Each time it gets promoted his share value doubles. His investment is not much. Dont think even reach 20mil for this 8yh tier team. Plus revenue from tv rights, jersey sponsor, new stadium, real estate etc
Also with their network they can make youth players go trial with salford before selling to man u for huge transfer fees.

good example of buy low and early, sell high

Yazoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Valencia have been doing great recently. Have been winning and scoring 3 goals against the lesser teams in La Liga. :biggrin:

But the teams u should be looking out for are the newly promoted, less fancied ones in BPL, La Liga, Bundesliga.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal

To be famous. To feel important. Some people cannot than to be very rich yet unknown.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i dun think peter is such kind of person, if i got his wealth, i will david copperfield to brazil, everyday samba at the beaches with the bikini babes.:o

To be famous. To feel important. Some people cannot than to be very rich yet unknown.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
i dun think peter is such kind of person, if i got his wealth, i will david copperfield to brazil, everyday samba at the beaches with the bikini babes.:o

All the things he did show he craved the limelight. Don't be decived by the simple dressing and few words. The 'PL' engraved Bugatti Veyron says it all.